185 posts
  • 4 / 19
 by SpeedRacer
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Well that's no good. Since I don't care about the Raiders I have not paid attention to their camp policies. Are there ANY OTHER teams that hold what amounts to a closed training camp?

Maybe I can ask the Rams for a Season Ticket Member Invitation?

Go Rams!

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

SpeedRacer wrote:Well that's no good. Since I don't care about the Raiders I have not paid attention to their camp policies. Are there ANY OTHER teams that hold what amounts to a closed training camp?

Maybe I can ask the Rams for a Season Ticket Member Invitation?

Go Rams!

For the Raiders, i think it's mostly logistics, don't think they can really host many fans at camp.

I reached out to Rams Ticket Services and they said i should contact the Raiders. (Gee thanks guys!) Maybe you'll have better luck...

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
Administrator

BTW, for some teams, rookies report Wednesday. We're almost there...

by SpeedRacer
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Elvis wrote:For the Raiders, i think it's mostly logistics, don't think they can really host many fans at camp.

I reached out to Rams Ticket Services and they said i should contact the Raiders. (Gee thanks guys!) Maybe you'll have better luck...

Well that's no good. Why do I think telling the Raiders I'm a Ram Season Ticket Holder won't get me much?

Go Rams!

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
Administrator

https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/NFL ... erage.aspx

NFL Media's 2019 Inside Training Camp Live Coverage

2019 REGULAR ENGLISH

129 Live Hours of 'Inside Training Camp Live' Coverage on NFL Network Kicks Off Monday, July 22​

'Inside Training Camp Live' Provides Nine Hours of Continuous Live On-Location Coverage From Two Training Camps Daily July 25 – August 7 Starting at 10:00 AM ET

Two-Hour Editions of 'NFL Total Access' Air at 7:00 PM ET Starting Monday, July 22

NFL.com/TrainingCamp Serves as Landing Page for NFL Digital Media Content

It's time to get #BackToFootball.

NFL Media – comprised of NFL Network, NFL.com, NFL Films, the NFL app and NFL RedZone – remains the go-to destination for football fans with comprehensive coverage of all 32 training camps provided by former players, front office personnel and reporters.

Inside Training Camp Live – Monday, July 22 – Wednesday, August 7

Starting Monday, July 22 and continuing through Wednesday, August 7, NFL Network provides 129 live hours of Inside Training Camp Live coverage.

Beginning Thursday, July 25, Inside Training Camp Live provides nine hours of continuous live on-location coverage from two different training camps each day starting at 10:00 AM ET (coverage July 22--24 kicks off at 1:00 PM ET for three hours). As teams report to camp and take the field, NFL Network is there to provide in-depth coverage and access, interviews with players and coaches, analysis from former players, head coaches and front office executives, and live reports from reporters stationed at various training camp sites.

For NFL Network's extensive Inside Training Camp Live coverage, hosts Kay Adams, Rhett Lewis, Andrew Siciliano, Matt "Money" Smith, Amber Theoharis, Colleen Wolfe and Cole Wright are joined by analysts Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, LaDainian Tomlinson, Kurt Warner, Terrell Davis, Brian Baldinger, Brian Billick, David Carr, Charley Casserly, Cynthia Frelund, DeAngelo Hall, Daniel Jeremiah, James Jones, Maurice Jones-Drew, Steve Mariucci, Willie McGinest, Shaun O'Hara, Michael Robinson, Steve Smith Sr. and Joe Thomas to provide analysis and interviews.

Also lending their voices throughout will be NFL Network reporters covering all 32 teams and providing the latest news reports from training camps. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and reporters MJ Acosta, Judy Battista, Tiffany Blackmon, Jeffri Chadiha, Stacey Dales, Mike Garafolo, Mike Giardi, Kimberly Jones, Aditi Kinkhabwala, Randy Moss, James Palmer, Tom Pelissero, Gregg Rosenthal, Omar Ruiz, Michael Silver, Jane Slater, Jim Trotter and Steve Wyche will provide on-location reports from training camps around the league.

Highlights of NFL Network's Inside Training Camp Live include:

Live coverage of the Cincinnati Bengals' training camp from historic NFL 100 location Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, July 27

On-location coverage of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers scrimmage on Thursday, August 1

Pregame coverage from the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio on Thursday, August 1 and live coverage of the Canton Repository Grand Parade on Saturday, August 3

Live coverage of the Oakland Raiders and Los Angeles Rams joint practice on Wednesday, August 7

Further details regarding Inside Training Camp Live on-location coverage will be made available soon.

Beginning Monday, July 22, NFL Total Access airs for two hours starting at 7:00 PM ET with hosts Scott Hanson, Lindsay Rhodes and Cole Wright, and a rotating cast of NFL Network analysts providing daily training camp recaps and comprehensive analysis.

Starting each day at 7:00 AM ET, Good Morning Football kicks off NFL Network's daily coverage with Kay Adams, Nate Burleson, Peter Schrager and Kyle Brandt.

NFL Digital Media Training Camp Coverage

Not near a TV? NFL Digital Media provides further coverage as training camps get underway:

NFL Network's training camp coverage can be streamed live through the NFL and NFL Network apps on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices. Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork

NFL.com/trainingcamp serves as the landing spot for all of NFL.com's 2019 training camp coverage, bringing together the latest news, VOD content from NFL Network's Inside Training Camp Live coverage and top-notch analysis from NFL.com writers such as Judy Battista, Jeffri Chadiha, Michael Silver, Jim Trotter and Gregg Rosenthal

Fans can sign up to play Fantasy Football at NFL.com/fantasy, and find full 2019 NFL season fantasy preview articles as well as weekly nuggets from training camp and a comprehensive Fantasy Draft Kit

During training camp, NFL Media takes the Around the NFL, Move the Sticks, Dave Dameshek Football Program and NFL Fantasy Live podcasts on the road, visiting the Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers and Dallas Cowboys training camps to provide on-location interviews and analysis

ABOUT NFL MEDIA

NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and NFL RedZone.

Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.

For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and via Watch NFL Network on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork. For NFL Network audio programming, download the TuneIn app.

• 4 / 19
185 posts Apr 19 2024