2887 posts
  • 71 / 289
 by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

ramsfan1977 wrote:If you notice in the clip it says return and new era. Are they going back to the orangesicle Lee Roy Selmon days with a modern twist, hence New Era? Sounds like the Rams plan. At least the Bucs fans know in April.

Once again the Rams can’t be bothered do do anything like this.

by moklerman
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Once again the Rams can’t be bothered do do anything like this.
It seems to me that the Buc's are exactly what I don't want the Rams to be. I understood their change to pewter power but if they were going to make such a dramatic shift and really re-brand their look, why are they doing it again already?

I don't want the Rams to be known as vagabonds, either literally or figuratively and it seems Demoff is actually using that as a foundation.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:It seems to me that the Buc's are exactly what I don't want the Rams to be. I understood their change to pewter power but if they were going to make such a dramatic shift and really re-brand their look, why are they doing it again already?

I don't want the Rams to be known as vagabonds, either literally or figuratively and it seems Demoff is actually using that as a foundation.

They had the sherbet orange from start until 1996. They switched to the pewter and red in 1997.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/co ... team_id=TB

by 47 Gap
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   143  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

While we wait and wait and wait some more, I decided to give a re-design for public opinion. I tried to pay homage to the 50's, early 60's and 70 - 80's designs. Along with late 60's throwbacks. What does everyone think?
Attachments
Rams Yellow Front.jpg
Rams Blue Front.jpg
Rams White Front.jpg

by R4L
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

47 Gap wrote:While we wait and wait and wait some more, I decided to give a re-design for public opinion. I tried to pay homage to the 50's, early 60's and 70 - 80's designs. Along with late 60's throwbacks. What does everyone think?

Bravo! I'd be happy with that

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Try it with:

#00338e for the blue
#ffb613 for the yellow

by Hacksaw
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Imo, other than the curl on the shoulder, , pretty nice !
Those helmets have a huge crown.

• 71 / 289
2887 posts Apr 18 2024