2887 posts
  • 11 / 289
 by R4L
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

DirtyFacedKid wrote:There is absolutely no reason to distribute those helmets otherwise. Boys/Girls, I think we're looking at our new helmets!!!! :o

@Hacksaw will be pleased.

I think you're right. Demoff said they were listening to the fans when designing the new uniform and a major complaint of lots of fans was the thinning of the horns.

by SpeedRacer
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

I saw a story on the uniforms they gave the kids. The pics of the road whites with a yellow collar, oh yea!

Somebody probably saw it and can recall what site. Or who posted it.

Go Rams!

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

SpeedRacer wrote:I saw a story on the uniforms they gave the kids. The pics of the road whites with a yellow collar, oh yea!

Somebody probably saw it and can recall what site. Or who posted it.

Go Rams!

This is a vid from twitter, the first kid gets the blue/yellow, the next get's the white/yellow/blue, and yes it looks sharp af! No word of a lie, IF this is what our new uni's look like I'll be super happy about it!!

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

assuming those are decals, and i have to believe they are, they would have to be an equipment manager's worst nightmare! btw, under armour is starting to cut into nike's cake by designing uniforms for college teams, including the colorado state rams, these decals look a bit like what the csu rams will sport in 2019 from under armour.

mspaint_2019-07-31_20-05-10.jpg

by Flash
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Zen_Ronin wrote:This is a vid from twitter, the first kid gets the blue/yellow, the next get's the white/yellow/blue, and yes it looks sharp af! No word of a lie, IF this is what our new uni's look like I'll be super happy about it!!

Man those white jerseys are sweet!

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

Flash wrote:Man those white jerseys are sweet!

wasn't there some talk recently about an "l.a." reference on the helmet or jersey? iirc the back of the helmet was mentioned as a possibility, but now that i see these jerseys maybe that's the thought, "los angeles rams" or the like on the front of the jerseys, a la the cleveland browns?

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:wasn't there some talk recently about an "l.a." reference on the helmet or jersey? iirc the back of the helmet was mentioned as a possibility, but now that i see these jerseys maybe that's the thought, "los angeles rams" or the like on the front of the jerseys, a la the cleveland browns?

I was thinking the same, instead of the jerseys saying the Watts Rams it would read either Los Angeles Rams or just LA Rams. It's a pretty clean look. Not going to get my hopes up or anything. No confirmation that ours will be anywhere close to these, but if this is the direction they're headed at least, I'll be pretty happy.

by SpeedRacer
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

The Rams might be in a bad spot if fans prefer the Watts Rams uniforms over the long-planned redesign.

They now have to at least match this level of satisfaction.

One side note: The helmet blue is still darker than the jersey blue. From reports here I believe Demoff has said they will match. Might be a clue that these are NOT a sneak peek.

Go Rams!

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

SpeedRacer wrote:The Rams might be in a bad spot if fans prefer the Watts Rams uniforms over the long-planned redesign.

They now have to at least match this level of satisfaction.

One side note: The helmet blue is still darker than the jersey blue. From reports here I believe Demoff has said they will match. Might be a clue that these are NOT a sneak peek.

Go Rams!

could the watts uniforms actually be the long-planned redesign? re matching the jerseys, i see the rams are using the dark navy jerseys in ota and camp this year as opposed to the royal blue, they seem to alternate with these, haven't really seen any rhyme or reason for the back and forth... anyway, i've always dug the dark navy color of those practice jerseys, would much rather them match the current dark navy helmets to a dark navy jersey than paint their helmets royal blue to match a royal blue jersey.

• 11 / 289
2887 posts Apr 18 2024