2892 posts
  • 19 / 290
 by ramsman34
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8541  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

aeneas1 wrote:maybe, but from what demoff has said it seems that the redesign focus is on the jerseys, no? of course anything can happen.

i think more than a few have said they would like this look, but i'm not sold, have you come across any examples that you like?

I have seen some examples but nothing has blown me away. I will google search to see what I can find

by max
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

My bet is that the new uniforms are already done. There is no reason to believe they need more time. They've had years to get this done.

I expect an all new look for the new unis. Fresh new shade of blue. New modern patterns.

I'm preparing for that, anyway.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2044  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:I have seen some examples but nothing has blown me away. I will google search to see what I can find

Here's a few that I've found, can't say I love or hate any of them. I can see the potential.

Ok, the last one is Star Wars themed, but I thought it was fun so I threw it in there.

The 3rd one, is from a full fan redesign and while I don't love the helmet or their take on a new logo the uni's they have designed are pretty sweet. I'll post them next.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2044  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

A fan site redesign, and I gotta say, I like it A LOT!! We can only hope. Could use a few tweaks (ditch the strip on the helmet and widen the horns for example) but for the most part, these look real nice to me.

by moklerman
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Speaking of the Jets, their new uniforms look awful. The helmets look good but the uniforms look bland and don't match the green in the helmet. There is always a chance that the Rams get this redesign right but too many things that Nike touches look like crap. Modern designers have little taste IMO.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

69RamFan wrote:The big question here,,,,

Second, I hope We get the first game at the new stadium for pre-season and the Season opener...

We have discussed this in the New Stadium Thread. Also guessing who the opposing team would be. Best guess is Rams get the first game against the Cowboys. However, I don't see the Rams getting the VERY first preseason game AND the Reg opener. As sad as it is, I am sure the NFL will force the Chargers getting the very first game even if it is preseason. Absolute worst case nightmare scenario... Chargers getting first Reg game against the Raiders.

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Mr. Sparkle wrote:We have discussed this in the New Stadium Thread. Also guessing who the opposing team would be. Best guess is Rams get the first game against the Cowboys.

That could happen.

1.JPG

Mr. Sparkle wrote:I don't see the Rams getting the VERY first preseason game AND the Reg opener. As sad as it is, I am sure the NFL will force the Chargers getting the very first game even if it is preseason. Absolute worst case nightmare scenario... Chargers getting first Reg game against the Raiders.

Why? I can't imagine ESK would dig that. SD might need props but that would be over the top imo...

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Hacksaw wrote:That could happen.

1.JPG

Why? I can't imagine ESK would dig that. SD might need props but that would be over the top imo...

Just a feeling that the NFL will want a "fair" use of the stadium. I.e. not playing favorites. I will be even more bitter with the Chargers if I am paying more than 1,000% more for my PSL (completely true by the way, not exaggerating) and I have to watch opening day at the new stadium from home. I really think one will get the Pre season opener and one will get the regular season opener. Really hope I am wrong.

by max
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:That could happen.

1.JPG

Interesting. Road games in Philly, DC, and Buffalo. 3 potential cold weather games. Probably only 1 or 2 of them will be late. And DC probably wont be that cold even in December.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10517  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I wonder if they'll "open" Inglewood with concerts? IIRC the Vikings had shows by Metallica and a country artist before the pre season. Plus Atlanta did a few soccer games first.

I might have to go to that Bills game in Buffalo just to see what it's all about. Couldn't be any colder than last Decembers Bears game at Soldier Field.

• 19 / 290
2892 posts Apr 24 2024