2887 posts
  • 2 / 289
 by moklerman
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

but Rams will experiment with new styles, graphics, and accents to the horns.....
:shock2:
As with many others, I'm scared of what they're going to come up with. Messing with the horns doesn't sound too good.

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Imagine holding a breakfast for fans and all they wanna talk about it is colors on a shirt.

by Elvis
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Horny Mcbae wrote:Imagine holding a breakfast for fans and all they wanna talk about it is colors on a shirt.

True.

Though in this case it was a breakfast for booster club leaders and one of the reasons for the breakfast was to consult with them about the new uniforms...

by Hacksaw
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

moklerman wrote::shock2:
As with many others, I'm scared of what they're going to come up with. Messing with the horns doesn't sound too good.

No kidding mok. All the have to so is widen them. Leave them alone.

Glad they are somewhat ignoring Nike.

Soo, what did they serve at the breakfast?

by Elvis
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

@gareth and i are going to Behind the Draft at CLU with Les Snead today. There will be lunch. Can't wait to find out who we drafted...

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:@gareth and i are going to Behind the Draft at CLU with Les Snead today. There will be lunch. Can't wait to find out who we drafted...

Is this a non uniform event or.........

by BuiltRamTough
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:@gareth and i are going to Behind the Draft at CLU with Les Snead today. There will be lunch. Can't wait to find out who we drafted...

Find out what he puts in his hair

by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

wait, so les is picking you guys up?

by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Pink Survivor @pinksurvivor70
Lol! You’re not gonna hate it! I’m confident they will be a cool, new modern version of our classic. It can’t and won’t be the old uniform. I’m excited to see what’s to come. 💙💛💙💛💙💛

what could possible go wrong? :shock2: :oops2:
BlueBlood_Rams 💙💛 @Blueblood_Rams

LA Rams want the new look to reflect the new stadium. They are putting a lot of research (more than a normal NFL team) into getting uniforms right...there will be new uniforms AND new logo for next year.

and how, exactly, has that been quantified?

by ramsman34
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

The might put "texture" into the horns, like a real Bighorn Ram horn (see my avatar). That could look very cool. I will post an image of this on my newly refinished Telecaster once I get it back.

Also, a 3D type horn where it looks like it is bursting through the helmet might be pretty badass too.

• 2 / 289
2887 posts Apr 19 2024