2897 posts
  • 9 / 290
 by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

i thought the blue seats were for the post opening concert lineup...

04.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

So I just got a call and they are going to do another Breakfast With him next week and I am invited! I have very little time open but somehow they found a time when I am open. I need to think of what I should say/do. Any suggestions???

by AvengerRam
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:So I just got a call and they are going to do another Breakfast With him next week and I am invited! I have very little time open but somehow they found a time when I am open. I need to think of what I should say/do. Any suggestions???

Well, clearly your first task is to grab as much swag as possible for your good friend, AvengerRam. 8-)

Seriously, though... take good notes. We're expecting a full report!

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

I will grab as much as I can hold!
This one is at the Premiere Center which I have not been to. Wasn't the last one at the Coliseum?

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I'm personally very interested in how they plan to balance the "image" of the new stadium. Will it be a 50/50 split? Will it change over completely week to week? Is all the branding digital and easy to swap? What about the field, repainted every week?

I'm totally out of uni questions and concerns until we finally see them now. We should already have them, they are still a year away, for me the fatigue has taken over and I'm simply in wait and see mode.

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38609  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Mr. Sparkle wrote:So I just got a call and they are going to do another Breakfast With him next week and I am invited! I have very little time open but somehow they found a time when I am open. I need to think of what I should say/do. Any suggestions???

That's awesome man. These are at the premier center which is also pretty cool if you haven't seen it yet.

I'm wondering if they've decided on the kind of turf they'll be using at the new stadium, not sure i've ever heard, or maybe i did and forgot. I'm assuming it will be turf but there was some talk of grass.

I know people are tired of it but if there are uniform/logo updates, we wanna hear about it...

by Ramsdude
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:I know people are tired of it but if there are uniform/logo updates, we wanna hear about it...

Not me. IMO, this is a MAJOR opportunity to make a lot of fans happy ...or very disappointed. I can understand wanting to "modernize" the jersey a bit but IMO, they shouldn't stray too far from the classic B+Y design. Don't try to be "cute" and reinvent the wheel!

I wonder if he knows the public's feelings about Nike not being big on tradition but would rather "re-design" with a too modern look. IMO, they have ruined more uni's than they have improved.

A1's banner said it all about the tradition of the horns on the helmet. They simply cannot mess that up! I can see Nike wanting the horns on the helmet to "light up" upon contact like those sneakers that light up when you walk. lol

by majik
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Nike can want to modernize things all they want, ultimately it is up to the Rams organization and Demoff what the new unis look like

by ziggy
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   597  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Was at another breakfast talk this morning. A couple bit of news because Elvis asked:
The new stadium will not have grass. It will be turf, but the brand or type was not specified.
The RAMs logo IS definitely changing, but no news on what it will be other than that it will not be in the shape of the stadium... so goes that conspiracy theory. (the "<O" shape thingy.)
Les and Kevin were at the breakfast, so it was a great opportunity to interact.

• 9 / 290
2897 posts Apr 29 2024