2887 posts
  • 257 / 289
 by aeneas1
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

DirtyFacedKid wrote:I really dig all three of these. 8-)

never in a million years would i have thought a black uniform scheme would actually grow on me, but it kinda has, but it's probably because i find the current neon royal blue shade beyond bad, goofy even.... anyway, it's fun to post these mocks from time to time on twitter, twitter rams fans go nuts over rams uniform stuff, hell i got 100+ followers in one day after i posted the above round of mocks, ha ha....

02.jpg

by rams74
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:never in a million years would i have thought a black uniform scheme would actually grow on me,

Me too. And it hasn't. I see black and yellow, and all I can see is the Steelers.

But I like the blue and whites! Very sharp.

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Great mocks aeneas. Not personally diggin the black but these just show how far off the rails Demoff's assignment went.

by moklerman
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Great mocks aeneas. Not personally diggin the black but these just show how far off the rails Demoff's assignment went.
Just goes to show that just because you're getting paid big money, doesn't mean you have any artistic/design talent.

These mock-up's are MUCH better than what the Rams/Nike came up with.

by aeneas1
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Ya. No black n yellow. Black and blue? Heck ya. But the blue and white combo is siiiick!!

i've noticed more than a few people champion a blue/black scheme but i don't see how this would work given the lack of contrast?

by moklerman
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:i've noticed more than a few people champion a blue/black scheme but i don't see how this would work given the lack of contrast?
I think black as the primary color and blue as the accents. Not saying I like it but it's the only way it would work at all.

by ramsman34
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Indeed Moke.

A1 you said you didn’t like the electric blue (paraphrasing). But that would absolutely explode off a black helmet and probably jersey too. They could also incorporate the Sol a little bit and go black, blue, yellow. If you did a mock up of that, I’m tellin ya, it would look awesome!

• 257 / 289
2887 posts Apr 16 2024