2897 posts
  • 192 / 290
 by ramsman34
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8584  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

It's a replica - might not be all that accurate a representation. Also, the horns will look slightly different on individual helmets as players have a handful from which they can choose, and all feature slightly different designs.

by Elvis
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38620  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:It's a replica - might not be all that accurate a representation. Also, the horns will look slightly different on individual helmets as players have a handful from which they can choose, and all feature slightly different designs.

And assuming the decals are all the same size, it will depend on how big the player's head/helmet is, i think...

by ramsman34
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8584  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I’ve often wondered about that: decal size. I’m gonna pay more attention to that. I would think they have decals pre cut for every type of helmet and every size.

by Ramsdude
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:Interesting pic from Rams site:
So... do we like the bone better with the blue socks?

Still too much "bone". IMO, the pants need to be Yellow. Not sure about the sock color. Maybe Blue?

IMO, the all Bone uni is so boring it is almost is invisible. If we "have" to have this "Bone" thing, at least add more color to the uni. Maybe more blue/yellow on the jersey and the pants HAVE to be different than Bone. Yellow pants would improve the look by 1000%.

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Less bone, mo betta.
I'd be happy with the yellow pants on both jerseys. Resembles the Ferragamos more but with the modern look they were after. With that I could live with the number gradient and no shoulder horns.
The only disgust I still have is the font and the helmet horns. Those will always be in my 'I'm going to have to learn to live with it despite the downgrade" column.

To answer @AvengerRams question, the blue really helps too.

by UtahRam
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

Hacksaw wrote:Less bone, mo betta.
I'd be happy with the yellow pants on both jerseys. Resembles the Ferragamos more but with the modern look they were after. With that I could live with the number gradient and no shoulder horns.
The only disgust I still have is the font and the helmet horns. Those will always be in my 'I'm going to have to learn to live with it despite the downgrade" column.

If people complained, didn't buy any new merchandise and wore their throwbacks to the games the RAMS would be forced to change and would most likely go back to their classic designs. If you give up and "learn to live with it" we'll look like shit for years. The fans of the Cowboys and Steelers and 49ers and Raiders and Packers would never live with horrible changes like our fanbase has.

by rams74
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1480  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

UtahRam wrote:If people complained, didn't buy any new merchandise and wore their throwbacks to the games the RAMS would be forced to change and would most likely go back to their classic designs.

I wish you were right, but I'm sorry, I just don't believe that this is true. Not for a minute.

• 192 / 290
2897 posts Apr 29 2024