2897 posts
  • 289 / 290
 by Hacksaw
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:They have the worst uni by far. Looks like a bad community college. Lol

They don't even have a helmet logo. Reminds me of that football uniform trivia question game. Fun for family type gamedays.

Q: Who was the first team in the NFL to have a helmet logo ?
Q: Who is the last team in the NFL to have a helmet logo ?
Q: Which team only has a half
helmet logo set up ?

A's to Q's 2&3 were playing tonight.

by rams1974
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   514  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Hacksaw wrote:This looks more like the Rams than we do nowadays.

Every time I see this thread bumped back up I hope to come in and read the rams have decided to scrap the new stuff and have a new uniform to unveil.

I'll be annoying once again and agree that those unis look very cool but reiterate they would look like utter trash on today's equipment.

For example: how would that fat old-school Ram horn look super-imposed on that hexagonal concussion protector thing on the top of the helmet Stafford wears? Because that is exactly where that horn would go. The answer is, it would look terrible.

Also, the throwback Patriots unis are terrible and serve as a reminder of what a second rate franchise they were (and the Rams let themselves get beat by them). Even the Bucs old unis have a sort of wink-nod deal when they wear them like, yeah, we thought these were a good idea once. We're wearing them today, you got a problem with that? Patriots fans think those unis genuinely look good.

by Zen_Ronin
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

The more I think about it, the more I think not having a yellow uni is a giant miss. If you google yellow NFL uniform the first and most predominant thing that shows up is our color rush uniform. It would also, as far as I can tell, be the ONLY yellow uni in the league. Which would make it a big stand out. Hell even the Steelers who have yellow as a dominant color don't have a yellow uni. It would be unique in the league and really pop! Just imo of course. But I really think front office is missing out on showcasing a "Sol" jersey, and full uniform.

by rams74
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1479  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Zen_Ronin wrote:The more I think about it, the more I think not having a yellow uni is a giant miss. If you google yellow NFL uniform the first and most predominant thing that shows up is our color rush uniform. It would also, as far as I can tell, be the ONLY yellow uni in the league. Which would make it a big stand out. Hell even the Steelers who have yellow as a dominant color don't have a yellow uni. It would be unique in the league and really pop! Just imo of course. But I really think front office is missing out on showcasing a "Sol" jersey, and full uniform.

Yeah, well, I don't think it's even a question that a Sol jersey would completely eclipse the Bone jersey. Just replace it one for one and be done. Somebody thought the Bone color was a good idea, but clearly that's a fail. So it's time to move on from that and do something else. A yellow jersey is a good idea, and links to the past really well.

by RAMMAN76
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   565  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Hacksaw wrote:This looks more like the Rams than we do nowadays.

Every time I see this thread bumped back up I hope to come in and read the rams have decided to scrap the new stuff and have a new uniform to unveil.

Notice the placement of the horns on the helmet from the front, they are closer together.

by Joe Pendleton
6 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

that helmet would look amazing in a snow game under lights (jus sayin').. "whewww" :shock2:

by majik
6 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Like the old time Bronco colors and unis, but like the current logo on helmet as opposed to the old one. Would like to see that combo

• 289 / 290
2897 posts Apr 29 2024