2887 posts
  • 196 / 289
 by UtahRam
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

The colors are way too bright. They look toyish. The all-blue looks horrible. They look like Power Rangers for fucks sake.

by aeneas1
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

UtahRam wrote:The colors are way too bright. They look toyish. The all-blue looks horrible. They look like Power Rangers for fucks sake.

bam! i was struggling to put my finger on what these goofy outfits reminded me of, and all i could come up with was a japanese karaoke bar with a bit of little kitty thrown in, or a hong kong game show, but you absolutely nailed it with power rangers!

x01.png

by Elvis
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Seems like the Rams are not featuring the stripe on the blue pants in these promos. If that's the plan, gotta say, it's a good plan...

by ramsman34
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:Seems like the Rams are not featuring the stripe on the blue pants in these promos. If that's the plan, gotta say, it's a good plan...

Stripe is there, watch as he moves his helmet.

by Ramsdude
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Seems like the Rams are not featuring the stripe on the blue pants in these promos. If that's the plan, gotta say, it's a good plan...

You know it's almost as if they heard us say "The Yellow pants look best" and they decided to go with the exact opposite of what we wanted. Just like the helmet horn! Dumoff knew how much the helmet horn meant to Rams fans and was regarded as "untouchable" so he did the exact opposite and neutered it. WTF? Is he purposely trying to alienate as many fans as possible? :?

by Hacksaw
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

He must not dig the yellow. Both jerseys would look better over yellow

• 196 / 289
2887 posts Apr 18 2024