2887 posts
  • 3 / 289
 by ramsman34
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Another thought, the Rams have to keep current and past fans happy while cultivating a new, younger generation of fans. This is the video game era driven by that younger demography. So don't be surprised if this "era" influences the "modern take".

by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:The might put "texture" into the horns, like a real Bighorn Ram horn (see my avatar). That could look very cool. I will post an image of this on my newly refinished Telecaster once I get it back.

Also, a 3D type horn where it looks like it is bursting through the helmet might be pretty badass too.

can't imagine any bursting out 3d look that would tickle my fancy, but i can see how adding texture to the current horn shape / design might work, as long as it was subtle, kinda like what the seahawks did to simulate bird feathers:

02.jpg

by Will0120
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

aeneas1 wrote:can't imagine any bursting out 3d look that would tickle my fancy, but i can see how adding texture to the current horn shape / design might work, as long as it was subtle, kinda like what the seahawks did to simulate bird feathers:

02.jpg

I puked a little in my mouth when you compare what we could do to our new uniform to Seahags'. :?

by dieterbrock
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:I remember when Demoff severed us St. Louis season ticket holders lunch then told us they loved the idea of an open air north riverfront stadium and that they were “this close” to new uniforms

Yeah we know. And then y’all went home to your trailers and whipped up some crystal meth... yadda yadda we got it

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Demoff only lied to St. Louis because we were mean and deserved it. He’s always telling the truth in LA because you are special and better than everyone else.

by SWAdude
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:Demoff only lied to St. Louis because we were mean and deserved it. He’s always telling the truth in LA because you are special and better than everyone else.

Here we go again. Its not because we are special or better.....

Its because we are richer and more beautiful.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:Here we go again. Its not because we are special or better.....

Its because we are richer and more beautiful.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Of course you are. I bow down to your superiority.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

So, this is probably an unimportant question to most, but I'm curious if it ever came up. Concession costs. It's an odd subject for sure, but one that really interests me. Our hockey team build a new arena the same year the Falcons new stadium opened and I was blown away at the price difference in concession costs. Ours are at least 1/3 higher on everything. It costs a small fortune. When I saw what Atlanta did I applauded them hoping most new venues would follow suit.

I get that the higher the cost, the higher the profit, the quicker the building gets paid off, the faster concessions become near pure profit but...do you thing the Rams/Kroenke follow the model at Mercedes Benz or do you expect things to cost considerably more?

I know, I know, WAY more important things to think about and a lot of folks are probably rolling their eyes reading this, haha, but I really do find it kind of fascinating.

by RedAlice
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I don’t find costs at the Coliseum to be unusual.

There are great food trucks!!!!

The drink prices are normal for such.

Now, is your question will having prices lower than normal be used as a marketing ploy?

I expect if prices are to be lower than normal for the environment it’s a marketing thing.

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

0.00% chance of pricing being anything other than slightly above market. It's the same at Staples Centre.

This is LA. Nothing is cheap.

• 3 / 289
2887 posts Apr 17 2024