2887 posts
  • 1 / 289
 by Ramsdude
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

I think they should release the final 5 designs and take a look at the fans reactions and listen to our input. It would increase the odds of them getting it "right". Most fans are VERY passionate about the uni's and most likely have been fans longer than Demoff and Nike could care less as long as they make money.

by snackdaddy
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

By "getting it right" I hope it means they will stay as close to traditional LA Rams colors as possible. Which to me is the blue and yellow. I can live with blue and white as long as the pants are not blue.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

If they do away with the horns on the shoulders due to the finger nail effect and replaced them with LA I'd be down for that. It'd be a nice touch. That's what I'd do, or place it on the back of the helmet. Can't think of another place where it would feel right.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I remember when Demoff severed us St. Louis season ticket holders lunch then told us they loved the idea of an open air north riverfront stadium and that they were “this close” to new uniforms

by rams74
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:I remember when Demoff severed us St. Louis season ticket holders

That's a Freudian "severed", if I've ever seen one.

• 1 / 289
2887 posts Apr 15 2024