2901 posts
  • 269 / 291
 by UtahRam
2 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

Hacksaw wrote:Very nice ^^ !

Starter though? I thought Nike / Fanatics was the official licensee.

Elvis and I both rock these vintage 80's Robinson era satin Starter jackets.

1.JPG

For those who might be interested in the jacket @UtahRam mentioned, below is a link to where you can buy one..
Only $125.
https://www.nflshop.com/mens_starter_go ... z6EALw_wcB

I have one of those "John Robinson" Starter jackets too.

by Gareth
2 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

One would think that they've already decided the color scheme for this year's new jersey but maybe not.

I have mixed feelings about a possible black jersey. I'm mostly against it because black has never been a Rams color and it feels forced. On the other hand, I think the black jerseys with our blue and yellow look good.

by PARAM
2 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   12294  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:One would think that they've already decided the color scheme for this year's new jersey but maybe not.

I have mixed feelings about a possible black jersey. I'm mostly against it because black has never been a Rams color and it feels forced. On the other hand, I think the black jerseys with our blue and yellow look good.

I bought a black "Superbowl Bound" Aaron Donald jersey and I have to say they look great. Royal blue numbers outlined in yellow/gold and the letters on the back are yellow/gold. If it weren't for that outline it would be difficult to see the numbers but with it, they jump out as a rich vibrant blue. I hope the new unis are similar.

by Hacksaw
2 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I hope whatever they roll out, its closer to Ferragamo's and the broken helmet horns healed.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10559  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:One would think that they've already decided the color scheme for this year's new jersey but maybe not.

My only guess is the black jerseys get premiered at the draft?

by AvengerRam
2 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:I bought a black "Superbowl Bound" Aaron Donald jersey and I have to say they look great. Royal blue numbers outlined in yellow/gold and the letters on the back are yellow/gold. If it weren't for that outline it would be difficult to see the numbers but with it, they jump out as a rich vibrant blue. I hope the new unis are similar.

If they were going to go with a version of this, I'd kind of like to see some color on the shoulders as well.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

yes, too much!!!

• 269 / 291
2901 posts May 17 2024