2887 posts
  • 158 / 289
 by ramsman34
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Ya, I don't. get it on the "bone" unis. It's like the half assed the continuity. Makes no sense at all. Even if people hate the overall look, at least be more consistent across all uniform designs.

by ramsman34
3 years 11 months ago

moklerman wrote:Fair enough but Chip Kelly's Ducks were all of those things(maybe not defense) and the still looked like poo in those awful uniforms.

Again, and consistent with Rams fans as well, that is your/a matter of, opinion. Some of the Duck unis are pretty badass; some are ridiculous looking. To ME. It's all "opinion".

by moklerman
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Again, and consistent with Rams fans as well, that is your/a matter of, opinion. Some of the Duck unis are pretty badass; some are ridiculous looking. To ME. It's all "opinion".
Who suggested it was anything other than my opinion? Did you think my account had been hacked? I do not require anyone to continually qualify their statements as their own. Perhaps it is my fault for assuming others extend the same courtesy?

by ramsman34
3 years 11 months ago

moklerman wrote:Who suggested it was anything other than my opinion? Did you think my account had been hacked? I do not require anyone to continually qualify their statements as their own. Perhaps it is my fault for assuming others extend the same courtesy?

Wasn't personal or doubting it was you opinion. Your opinion is shared by many others, as is mine. It's just a drag that we all couldn't have been mire satisfied with the Rams; "effort" on this.

Ultimately, I think this iteration is more fad than legacy and they will trend back toward the Ferragamo look.

In fact, I wonder what your/everyone's opinion is as to what the 2021 and 2022 yet to be revealed unis will be like? I also wonder if the design of those is finished and approved by the NFL. Lastly, I wonder if we will soon get throwbacks that are not the '21 or '22 new unis, and if those throwbacks will be the Ferragamos or the Gabriels, or even earlier designs?

Thoughts?

EDIT - To be fair, it seems like some have linked their being/staying a Rams fan to these new unis/logo which they hate. I don't think you are of that stance, but some here seem to be.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:and this? what exactly are we looking at here? can it even be called a stripe? is it the world's skinniest ram horn? is it some sort of wardrobe fashion accent? what?

03.jpg

What you can't really see here, or in most pic's tbh, is that the rest of the sleeve area on the left side of the yellow stripe is white and not bone, until it gets to the torso of the uni. It's kind of a sail shape, and it's supposed to represent the curves of Sofi Stadium. I wasn't kidding when I said the bone color uniforms are the same color as the shell of sofi. I honestly think the entire bone uni is an attempt to meld the "NEW" LA rebrand, uniform, and stadium.

by UtahRam
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

aeneas1 wrote:and this? what exactly are we looking at here? can it even be called a stripe? is it the world's skinniest ram horn? is it some sort of wardrobe fashion accent? what?

03.jpg

Take the wheel, Jesus.

by Hacksaw
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

03.jpg

It's the leading edge of a nearly invisible white wave on the shoulder.
The yellow accent includes the new signature stitch which gives the random appearance.

Close up maybe, TV / sidelines it looks like a mistake.

Ramfashionistas failed.

by PARAM
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:It's just a drag that we all couldn't have been more satisfied with the Rams; "effort" on this.

But we knew that going in......how in the hell is anything going to satisfy everybody? They went for a modernized look and I think they accomplished it. Whether or not we are happy with it is a matter of personal taste/opinion.

My opinion?

I think the bone white uniforms are tight.
I'm not crazy about the blue on blue.
The blue jersey / yellow pants looks good.

My question is which are the throwbacks? I'm hoping it's the blue and whites from the Deacon days. Can you have more than one? If that's the case, I want the SB34 throwbacks too.

It's likely the new theads will grow on fans, particularly if the Rams return to form.

by LARams_1963
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

rams74 wrote:I agree, the yellow pants are better with the bone jersey. For some reason, I just don't care much for the blue pants in any of these looks. I didn't like the blue pants with any jersey in the St. Louis colors, and I don't like them with these uniforms.

I can't figure it out, because blue is my goto color. I wear blue pants all the time, whether jeans or dockers or even a suit.
I'm trying to envision the Bone Jersey, Blue pants, and yellow socks. I'm not a great visionary though.... :lol2:

PARAM wrote:My question is which are the throwbacks? I'm hoping it's the blue and whites from the Deacon days. Can you have more than one? If that's the case, I want the SB34 throwbacks too.

It's likely the new theads will grow on fans, particularly if the Rams return to form.
I've heard the Blue/Blues will be our throwbacks this year. I don't see why they can't also be the bone/bone.

***EDIT - My apologies, I didn't read your post and thought you were refering to color rush, not throwbacks.

by RedAlice
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

It’s kind of disappointing that we won’t have an actual throw back - the old school blue & white would perfect.

Maybe they know those are better and don’t want to upstage the new regular ones.

And declaring the blue ones the throwbacks is meaningless- just means they want to wear blue twice.

• 158 / 289
2887 posts Apr 19 2024