2887 posts
  • 126 / 289
 by St. Loser Fan
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

rams74 wrote:No, it doesn't make sense. What's this nonsense about not being "allowed" at add a throwback/alternate uniform? We've got one now. Other teams doing new uniforms this year have added an alternate uniform. Other teams don't seem hindered by the one helmet rule.

The Rams have been telling us for years that they aren't "allowed" to make changes to their uniforms for one stupid reason or another. It's crap.

I heard that with my own ears when Demoff claimed they couldn’t go to the blue and white throwbacks because the Colts chaired the uniform committee.

by Elvis
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:I heard that with my own ears when Demoff claimed they couldn’t go to the blue and white throwbacks because the Colts chaired the uniform committee.

What is Demoff claiming they can't do here?

by Elvis
3 years 11 months ago
Administrator

rams74 wrote:No, it doesn't make sense. What's this nonsense about not being "allowed" at add a throwback/alternate uniform? We've got one now. Other teams doing new uniforms this year have added an alternate uniform. Other teams don't seem hindered by the one helmet rule.

The Rams have been telling us for years that they aren't "allowed" to make changes to their uniforms for one stupid reason or another. It's crap.

Nobody is saying that.

What he is saying is with added helmet options next year, the Rams might roll more uni options and combination. Nobody is claiming they can't do it now just that the Rams might choose not to until they have more helmet options next year.

BTW, i heard from someone who might know (a while ago) that there weren't gonna be throwbacks in 2020. No idea if it's true...

by rams74
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1471  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:What is Demoff claiming they can't do here?

Add an alternate uniform to the home blue and road bone.

The tweet you posted uses the word "allowed". That makes it sound less like a choice the Rams made, and more like a restriction imposed on them.

And can we call it something other than bone? To me, bone is not a color, it's something for my dog to chew on.

by Elvis
3 years 11 months ago
Administrator

rams74 wrote:Add an alternate uniform to the home blue and road bone.

The tweet you posted uses the word "allowed". That makes it sound less like a choice the Rams made, and more like a restriction imposed on them.

And can we call it something other than bone? To me, bone is not a color, it's something for my dog to chew on.

"allowed to have more than one helmet/shell" it's right there in the tweet.

First of all, we don't know it these tweets are accurate.

Second, nobody in the Rams has said anything about not being allowed to to do anything uniform-wise...

by rams74
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1471  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Second, nobody in the Rams has said anything about not being allowed to to do anything uniform-wise...

To be accurate, nobody in the Rams has said anything. Full stop.

by moklerman
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Anyone remember these abominations?

I like that gold better than the color rush yellow.

• 126 / 289
2887 posts Apr 18 2024