7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by BobCarl
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

When a woman says "5 minutes" ...

Think 5 minutes left and a close score in the fourth-quarter and both teams have all of their time-outs left.

found the above on a facebook

(even my wife laughed at that one)

by snackdaddy
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

When a woman tells me 5 minutes, I tell her last time it only took 3 minutes. Oh wait, what were we talking about? :?

by dieterbrock
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

On a similar theme, the only time my wife wants to actually have a conversation is literally when I am about to walk out the door for work, or fun or whatever....

by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

speaking of making someone wait, imo one of the least appreciated impacts cell phones have made on our daily lives is single-handedly diffusing billions of would-be spats worldwide, spats caused by making someone wait.... in fact it's gotten to the point where most don't even mind waiting any more, it just gives them a chance to catch up on their phones!

by Rams the Legends live on
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:On a similar theme, the only time my wife wants to actually have a conversation is literally when I am about to walk out the door for work, or fun or whatever....

LOL.......So funny bro and so true.....LOL I had the same thing once upon a time when I was married. Now that I have been single for years now I seem to read more about studies and psychological differences between the sexes......LOL That one I found interesting to read about is referred to as the test. Or as many men and some gals will call it the sh.. test. More or less is a affirmation that they matter more they will at times when something requires your time or is important overall or important to you. Test you hoping to hear responses that affirms they are more important.

Wish I had known this many years ago cause honestly speaking they don't wanna keep you from what have ya. So a reply of yea I wanna hear what you say let me call and cancel the event and hear you out. Which most of the time they will reply oh no don't do that we can talk later. Or any kind of affirmation like lets make a date so I can give you my undivided attention

Wish I had known I could have got to do what I was heading to do and brownie points and even the blessing of go and do it. Instead of the anger I knew was gonna await me once I got back home. Which was always compounded because I knew that was gonna be the case so made me stay much longer at what I was doing cause I wanted to get the last bit of fun out before I headed to the energy draining fight......LOL

While I applaud all you my Rams brothers that are married and stay so, heavens I believe I have set my mind in stone to die single cause gosh I love the lack of drama and peace of mind and the quiet......LOL

by snackdaddy
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The other day my wife said "You weren't even listening were you?"

I thought to myself "That's a pretty weird way to start a conversation?"

by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:On a similar theme, the only time my wife wants to actually have a conversation is literally when I am about to walk out the door for work, or fun or whatever....

or:

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 18 2024