25 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by AvengerRam
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

max wrote:What does that mean?

Are you now the thread police saying we must limit what we say in a thread to a specific germane thought that you decide is pertinent?

I hope thats not what you're saying, cause that is really fucked up.

Chao made comments about Gurley's knee. Gurley's knee should be up for discussion in any thread, especially this one.

Dude... you criticized me for focusing on Chao in a thread about Chao. That’s what’s fucked up.

Worry and speculate about Gurley all you wish. Your obsession is not my concern.

by aeneas1
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

if nothing else, chao has balls forging ahead in the wake of the deadspin's (and other) brutal headlines, the stuff internet warriors love to quote and post to his twitter account, but i guess ya gotta pay the rent...

by max
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Dude... you criticized me for focusing on Chao in a thread about Chao. That’s what’s fucked up.

Worry and speculate about Gurley all you wish. Your obsession is not my concern.

Here's the reality.

Anyone from anywhere who says anything negative about anything related to the Rams you attack. Thats worse than an obsession, thats living in total denial.

by AvengerRam
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Here's the reality.

Oh...this oughta be good...go on...

Anyone from anywhere who says anything negative about anything related to the Rams you attack. Thats worse than an obsession, thats living in total denial.

How disappointing. I thought you were going to post something revelatory. Instead, you resort to hyperbole with no connection to the promised “reality.”

Chao’s an attention-seeking click bait generator. Guess he’s a role model for you.

• 3 / 3
25 posts Apr 19 2024