20 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by dieterbrock
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Any time a writer writes one of these proclamation articles, its just trash unless they have the gumption to post what their prediction for the previous season was
At least then I could respect them for being honest

by snackdaddy
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The moment he put the Seahawks in there he lost all credibility. Most reasonable pundits consider the Rams a top 3 team. The Seahawks may not even make the playoffs. They seem to be a team in transition for 2019.

As far as the Rams suffering the Superbowl hangover because other teams who have nothing to do with this team did it, I seem to remember quite a few people saying the Rams would fall flat because the 2011 Eagles dream team did. How did that turn out?

by Hacksaw
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

He doesn't know anymore about the future than anyone else. Possibly worse than others who try. The reasons he gives for his prognostications are pretty mediocre.
Still, I might have been happier if the Rams were on his list rather than not. I guess for some our team is still in 'show me' mode even though they're no longer in the Loo.

by aeneas1
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

- headed into his first championship season, bart starr owned an 11-20-1 record in 5 nfl seasons, no doubt the packers would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his championship season, joe namath owned a 16-16-4 record in 3 nfl seasons, no doubt the jets would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his first championship season, len dawson owned a 1-1-0 record in 5 nfl seasons, and found himself on his 3rd team to boot, no doubt the texans would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his first championship season, johnny unitas owned a 10-9-0 record in 2 nfl seasons, no doubt the colts would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his first championship season, rodger staubach owned a 3-1-0 record in 2 nfl seasons, no doubt the cowboys would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his first championship season, joe montana owned a 2-6-0 record in 2 nfl seasons, no doubt the niners would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his first championship season, troy aikman owned a 14-24-0 record in 3 nfl seasons, no doubt the cowboys would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his first championship season, kurt warner owned a 0-0-0 record in 1 nfl season, no doubt the rams would have been left off of la canfora's list.

- headed into his first championship season, tom brady owned a 0-0-0 record in 1 nfl season, no doubt the patriots would have been left off of la canfora's list.

it goes on and on...

did i mention la canfora is an idiot?

by snackdaddy
4 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:did i mention la confora is an idiot?

Just in case you didn't, I'll mention it. La Canfora's an idiot.

by ramsman34
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I just went out to my shed and grabbed a tool, lo and behold, the name Jason was emblazoned on the handle.

And I don't even own a shed.

by RedAlice
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Any time a writer writes one of these proclamation articles, its just trash unless they have the gumption to post what their prediction for the previous season was

This.

by aeneas1
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Any time a writer writes one of these proclamation articles, its just trash unless they have the gumption to post what their prediction for the previous season was

his 2018 predictions:

division winners:
chargers - miss
jaguars - miss
steelers - miss
eagles - miss
vikings - miss
patriots - duh
rams - that blind squirrel thing
saints - that blind squirrel thing

championship round:
steelers over chargers - miss
saints over vikings - miss

super bowl:
saints over steelers - miss

so having been spotted one (pats) he hit on 3 of 11, ha ha, what an expert...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018 ... owl-champ/

by max
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:This.

Well, here’s the thing about lacanfora. He never responds to anyone on social media whenever he posts something, and he never admits he got anything wrong which happens more often than a regular fan.

As I said, I just don’t get how he became a national guy.

Zero personality
Unattractive to look at
Gets just about everything wrong
Adds no insight to any discussion

by snackdaddy
4 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Man, I need a job like that. I just gotta make a blog and write stuff that is wrong but pisses people off. Maybe I'll get a gig on a network. I don't have to be right. I just have to get people talking about it.

• 2 / 2
20 posts Apr 16 2024