47 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by Dick84
6 days ago
 Total posts:   3909  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Get lost, troll.

I guess you have no idea what a troll is? I’m a jerk, dick, argumentative.. whatever.

But I’m not a troll.

But.. this makes sense as you have a hard time identifying and categorizing.

by AvengerRam
6 days ago
 Total posts:   2291  
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

Dick84 wrote:I guess you have no idea what a troll is? I’m a jerk, dick, argumentative.. whatever.

But I’m not a troll.

But.. this makes sense as you have a hard time identifying and categorizing.

You most certainly are a troll. In fact, I’m starting to wonder if zn hacked your account. Or maybe you’re twins.

Understand that, in calling you a “troll,” I’m presuming you are deliberately destroying this thread with your tone-deaf, nitpicky, bull shit arguments. The alternative is that you’re really really stupid, and just don’t know any better.

So, I guess, given the alternative, I’d say that the appropriate response to my labeling you a “troll” is “thank you.”

You’re welcome.

by Dick84
6 days ago
 Total posts:   3909  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:You most certainly are a troll. In fact, I’m starting to wonder if zn hacked your account. Or maybe you’re twins.

Understand that, in calling you a “troll,” I’m presuming you are deliberately destroying this thread with your tone-deaf, nitpicky, bull shit arguments. The alternative is that you’re really really stupid, and just don’t know any better.

So, I guess, given the alternative, I’d say that the appropriate response to my labeling you a “troll” is “thank you.”

You’re welcome.

Nope.

When I'm talking football and someone goes to semantics-ville and provides intellectually dishonest discourse, I go in. Don't want the critique? Don't post something asking for opinions... better yet, don't post, if you're that thin-egoed.

by Hacksaw
5 days ago
 Total posts:   14995  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Gee, this is fun!

by AvengerRam
3 days ago
 Total posts:   2291  
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

So here’s an interesting question... does Peterson deserve to stay on this list now that he’s been suspended for he first 6 games of the season?

I guess Richard Sherman would be next in line at CB.

• 5 / 5
47 posts May 20 2019