Dick84 wrote:This is just whining.

Get lost, troll.

by Dick84
1 year ago
 Total posts:   6301  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Get lost, troll.

I guess you have no idea what a troll is? I’m a jerk, dick, argumentative.. whatever.

But I’m not a troll.

But.. this makes sense as you have a hard time identifying and categorizing.

by AvengerRam
1 year ago
 Total posts:   4326  
Israel   Longwood, FL
Superstar

Dick84 wrote:I guess you have no idea what a troll is? I’m a jerk, dick, argumentative.. whatever.

But I’m not a troll.

But.. this makes sense as you have a hard time identifying and categorizing.

You most certainly are a troll. In fact, I’m starting to wonder if zn hacked your account. Or maybe you’re twins.

Understand that, in calling you a “troll,” I’m presuming you are deliberately destroying this thread with your tone-deaf, nitpicky, bull shit arguments. The alternative is that you’re really really stupid, and just don’t know any better.

So, I guess, given the alternative, I’d say that the appropriate response to my labeling you a “troll” is “thank you.”

You’re welcome.

by Dick84
1 year ago
 Total posts:   6301  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:You most certainly are a troll. In fact, I’m starting to wonder if zn hacked your account. Or maybe you’re twins.

Understand that, in calling you a “troll,” I’m presuming you are deliberately destroying this thread with your tone-deaf, nitpicky, bull shit arguments. The alternative is that you’re really really stupid, and just don’t know any better.

So, I guess, given the alternative, I’d say that the appropriate response to my labeling you a “troll” is “thank you.”

You’re welcome.

Nope.

When I'm talking football and someone goes to semantics-ville and provides intellectually dishonest discourse, I go in. Don't want the critique? Don't post something asking for opinions... better yet, don't post, if you're that thin-egoed.

by AvengerRam
1 year ago
Israel   Longwood, FL
Superstar

Ladies and gentlemen...

Welcome to the Inane Last Word Show, starring Dick84!

Take it away, Dick.

by Hacksaw
1 year ago
 Total posts:   17162  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Gee, this is fun!

by AvengerRam
1 year ago
Israel   Longwood, FL
Superstar

So here’s an interesting question... does Peterson deserve to stay on this list now that he’s been suspended for he first 6 games of the season?

I guess Richard Sherman would be next in line at CB.

• 5 / 5
47 posts Jun 01 2020