12 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by ramsman34
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Dick84 wrote:The more I read about/hear from Long, Rapp and Gaines... the better I feel about this draft and the Rams long-term direction, as well as the coming season. The three of them seem to possess real focus and intensity. I'm sure I'm overselling it and a bit of a homer... but these guys all seem very smart and very committed. I'm not going to be surprised seeing all three of them make important contributions on defense this year.

I concur, and will add Henderson to the list. I also look forward to hearing about how the 2 new OL improve during training camp and the season. Although, they probably won't get as many reps as Allen/Noteboom did last year during vet rest days. However, it will be interesting to see how the latter plays out during Whit's game week rest day - Noteboom will probably get the LT reps with the 2 rookies sharing time at LG, but that is just my guess.

by PARAM
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:I concur, and will add Henderson to the list.

Yeah, I'm excited to see him in action.

ramsman34 wrote:I also look forward to hearing about how the 2 new OL improve during training camp and the season. Although, they probably won't get as many reps as Allen/Noteboom did last year during vet rest days.

First I thought you were talking about Noteboom and Allen, but of course they aren't new. Just new to starting. As for the actual new guys, it's a good news, bad news for Bortles.
"Blake, get in there!!! Demby, Evans, Edwards....you too!!"

• 2 / 2
12 posts Apr 16 2024