20 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Haden
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2133  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Damn, the Ram knocking over the Saints dude was hysterical, even better the ref runs in and motions incomplete. Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by RedAlice
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Based on all the whining they have done since the Rams win over them, and the constant way the coach and the fans act like they would be the SB champs -

I just hate the Saints now.

The Falcons trolling is brilliant and smart and funny. So I’m liking them due to the mutual hate.

——

The Colts schedule video was kinda funny in contrast. It’s just Luck reading it.

I didn’t know teams made videos for this. Rams make one?

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:Based on all the whining they have done since the Rams win over them, and the constant way the coach and the fans act like they would be the SB champs -

The Falcons trolling is brilliant and smart and funny. So I’m liking them due to the mutual hate.

——

The Colts schedule video was kinda funny in contrast. It’s just Luck reading it.

Depends on how you have to market to your fans. If you need shiny fancy things to keep them engaged, then you need to drop money on a computer animation like the Falcons. The Green Bay Packers could just post a plain Word file and their fans would be pleased as punch.

by RedAlice
4 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

“Have” to market? :lol2:

Green Bay? Yeah, prolly just a little sparkly candle is enough. Lol.

Not sure your point, but the Falcons trolling of the Saints has been brilliant all around. This video is just part. I like it.

And as I said, the Colts one was funny too.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:“Have” to market? :lol2:

Green Bay? Yeah, prolly just a little sparkly candle is enough. Lol.

Not sure your point, but the Falcons trolling of the Saints has been brilliant all around. This video is just part. I like it.

And as I said, the Colts one was funny too.

You’re talking about a huge metro area that’s lost two NHL teams, can’t sell out playoff baseball games and still might lose their NBA team. Plus give Atlanta a few years and that fervent MLS support will dry up.

by RedAlice
4 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

No I’m not! I’m talking about a clever marketing team making a rivalry fun. And my personal enjoyment of the Falcons due to mutual Saints hate.

I’ve no clue what you keep going on about.

Here is the Colts video. I liked it.

by scramsfan
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   228  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

RedAlice wrote:Based on all the whining they have done since the Rams win over them, and the constant way the coach and the fans act like they would be the SB champs -

——

Ditto, Red you hit the nail on the head. I love the fact that the Falcons are trolling the Saints. That is a brilliant schedule promo.
They also trolled them after the Saints lost in the playoffs last year. Fun rivalry! I know a few people who live in Atlanta and that rivalry is real and fun.

• 2 / 2
20 posts Apr 16 2024