102 posts
  • 3 / 11
 by AvengerRam
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:My answer is..........strange response.

Interweb is weird.

So you think that a polite request to stay on topic constitutes an affront to your freedom of speech? LOL... relax, dude. Nobody is taking away your civil rights.

by Hacksaw
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I trust that they are either lying, don't really know what's wrong, or they're telling the truth.

No, I don't trust what they are saying verbatim. But do trust they are looking for that winning combination within the constraints of the contracts before them.

The draft might tell us a little more but there is no disputing TGII's absence in the biggest games last year was not business as usual.

by pmill66
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   152  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

When coaches speak about players injuries, have to remember they are not doctors and certainly can not discuss what they know, if they in fact know anything. Dont see it as a trust issue.

As for other issues, certainly do trust that McVay and Snead are very good at their jobs, and trust they will make the decisions to make the Rams super bowl champions. When they talk, know there are 31 other teams listening that are trying to become super bowl champs themselves, so yeah im a bit hesitant on believing 100% everything that is said is completely truthful.

by SWAdude
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:So you think that a polite request to stay on topic constitutes an affront to your freedom of speech? LOL... relax, dude. Nobody is taking away your civil rights.

It was a joke....dude.

Lighten up man.

Its an entertaining video.

by Elvis
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Dick84 wrote:I trust them to run the team.

Exactly. I have trust that they're good at what they do. Do they tell the truth 100% of the time, don't really care...

by AvengerRam
5 years 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:It was a joke....dude.

Lighten up man.

Its an entertaining video.

Meh. It’s moderately amusing. It has nothing to do with this thread, though.

If you’d like, next time you start a thread, I can post a whole bunch of much funnier YouTube clips.

by SWAdude
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:Meh. It’s moderately amusing. It has nothing to do with this thread, though.

If you’d like, next time you start a thread, I can post a whole bunch of much funnier YouTube clips.

Must have hit a little too close to home.

You are becoming annoying.

by /zn/
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   6764  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Not sure the power to police thread content is in our Bill of Rights.

Tradition says, threads can take on a life of their own, which is fine. Just an opinion but I think it's a grounded one.

For example right now we're discussing what is fair to say about thread content.

by AvengerRam
5 years 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:Not sure the power to police thread content is in our Bill of Rights.

Tradition says, threads can take on a life of their own, which is fine. Just an opinion but I think it's a grounded one.

For example right now we're discussing what is fair to say about thread content.

Oh, I’m sorry...you must not have heard. Your week as hall monitor ended a couple of days ago. You’re on cafeteria duty this week.

• 3 / 11
102 posts Apr 25 2024