133 posts
  • 13 / 14
 by SpeedRacer
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

BobCarl wrote:Define cold in Los Angeles.

As much as it would be great if the Rams played all their games in Los Angeles, it turns out they play half the games on the road. Rath was a shirt sleeve guy in both freezing games of 2018, Denver and Chicago.

So those.

Go Rams!

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Glad the perv is gone. Was a bad look.

That goes for women beaters too. I can't believe some fans wanted Kareem Hunt on the Rams. I see where he was stopped by a cop and had some pot (no big deal really) and an open container in the car. The Browns owner commented on it......

Haslam was asked what Hunt can do to remain with the Browns moving forward. "If Kareem can lay out and follow the expectations we've laid out for him," Haslam said, before addressing what the Browns can do to help Hunt. "That's an internal matter. We have and will continue to work closely with Kareem. But he knows our expectations are higher than what he showed a week or two ago."

The kid is like many others who think an NFL contract and lots of money allow him to do whatever it is he wants to do, legal or not. They don't last long because they usually cost the team money and locker room problems. I'd rather have Gurley rolling down the field on wheels than Kareem Hunt on the Rams.

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:Glad the perv is gone. Was a bad look.

Kromer is a perv? Oh wait this is a Rath of Con thread.. nevermind.

BTW, agreed!

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:That goes for women beaters too. I can't believe some fans wanted Kareem Hunt on the Rams.

Or how some Yankee fans wanted them to trade for and re-sign Aroldis Chapman.
Strange huh?

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Or how some Yankee fans wanted them to trade for and re-sign Aroldis Chapman.
Strange huh?

Yeah. The video was damning. The police photos showed his girlfriends neck, red and swollen. Her eyes looked puffy and her multiple accounts were consistent and overwhelming. Not to mention his arrest record both previous to and after the incident. Yankee fans suck.

And I apologize for bringing up "Yankees" in the Rams forum. :oops2:

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:

Yeah. The video was damning. The police photos showed his girlfriends neck, red and swollen. Her eyes looked puffy and her multiple accounts were consistent and overwhelming. Not to mention his arrest record both previous to and after the incident. Yankee fans suck.

dieterbrock wrote:Or how some Yankee fans wanted them to trade for and re-sign Aroldis Chapman.
Strange huh?

I see u suckas :mrgreen2: :mrgreen2: :mrgreen2:

by moklerman
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

I'm a "tad"(spelled H-U-G-E-L-Y) unqualified to give strength and conditioning advice to professional athletes but I'd be happy to take on the "get back" duties for as much as six figures or as little as proximity to the cheerleaders.

Just sayin'.

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Yeah. The video was damning. The police photos showed his girlfriends neck, red and swollen. Her eyes looked puffy and her multiple accounts were consistent and overwhelming. Not to mention his arrest record both previous to and after the incident. Yankee fans suck.

Oh sorry, so much for the “ Look at any thread and sometimes they get off subject. Eventually whether its a Anti homer thread or a defense thread or a offensive philosophy thread, sometimes it morphs into something different. Whenever we hit "submit" we are subjecting our opinion for questions, no?”
Hard to keep up with all your rules Pa

• 13 / 14
133 posts Apr 19 2024