• 14 / 14
 by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Hard to keep up with all your rules Pa

Rules? What did I miss?

Why would you be concerned with rules anyway? You always struck me as a rebel, a mercenary. Prepared to go anywhere and argue anything with anybody. In any thread. I have no problem with that. You want to compare apples and oranges in the process, that's up to you.

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Hey ralphdeiterbrock.....don't look now, but you've just been PA'd (Psychologically Analyzed)! :idea2:

It's a free service offered here at RFU.....for no cost, an unqualified contractor from back East....Keystone State, I think...will PA posters and provide you with your Psych Profile, whether you want it or not!
Did I mention it was free??!! :lol2:

Oh, and don't feel bad about your "SoldierOfFortuneArguer" classification, with the Secondary Flaw of "Clinging To Rules" ....because you could have been classified much much worse....

take me for instance! :shock2:
I'm apparently suffering from "NoPlayoffsComplainer" syndrome, with a Secondary Flaw of "ScapegoatingHater".....but even my Flaw is flawed :cry2: , because I only hated Kromer, and evidently I am supposed to hate McVay too......
but I don't hate McVay! :?

I am so confused....
I think this guy might be grading on a curve, no? :lol2:
j/k!! ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pennsylvania,
Seriously PA, we should just agree to bury the Kromer hatchet, no?
BTW, feel free to get in the last word.....as mocking as you like. :idea2: :arrow2: ;)
As an olive branch, I will admittedly offer up this...
that expressing single-mindedness can clearly be annoying to some. :idea2:

....but let us also remember something smart that Aristotle said:
"Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."

ME: I think that constructive criticism can be helpful...
but that judgemental stuff can leave a longtime mark!

I have posted this before: "if we all thought exactly the same, what a boring place this would be."

At the end of the day....of course I want the 2020 Rams OL to be great :idea2: ...I mean, why wouldn't I? I've been a Rams fan since 1967....I've wanted Los Ramos to be great every season! :!2: So if the 2020 Ram OL plays acers, there should be enough praise to go around....even to 2020 Ram OL Coach Kromer, right? :idea2:

What say you?

Canuck

• 14 / 14
133 posts Apr 19 2024