62 posts
  • 2 / 7
 by SWAdude
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

LARams_1963 wrote:I have to dig too far back to see the cost comparison to last year. But... too me it seems EXACTLY the same.

We have been in the $1575 section since year one.

This year the price is $1550 with one less pre-season game that I think had a face value of $50 or $75.

Pretty much feels like a push to me.

by Fire407
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   98  
Practice Squad

I actually like not having that extra preseason game. McVay will be sitting all of the Rams star players during preseason, which I'm fine with, so any preseason game won't be representative of what to expect in the regular season.

by SWAdude
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

Fire407 wrote:I actually like not having that extra preseason game. McVay will be sitting all of the Rams star players during preseason, which I'm fine with, so any preseason game won't be representative of what to expect in the regular season.

Usually sold them for a loss anyways.

I am also happy there is one pre-season to deal with.

by Fire407
5 years 1 month ago
Practice Squad

The USC Virtual Viewer is cool to look at even though it feels like a work in progress. You can click any section and pan around. I'm surprised to see that sections 303 and 310 have seats that almost totally blocked by the large Scholarship tower.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 5.38.31 PM.png

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Seriously? The cup holders on the front row seats is on the other side of the aisle. No way one can reach those sitting down. Whats the point of a cup holder if you have to get up to use it? Haha. First world problems. Think I'm officially ready for the new stadium.
Attachments
seats4.png

by CardinalFan
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   110  
Practice Squad

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Seriously? The cup holders on the front row seats is on the other side of the aisle. No way one can reach those sitting down. Whats the point of a cup holder if you have to get up to use it? Haha. First world problems. Think I'm officially ready for the new stadium.

Awwww Man, sitting in row 69 I was looking forward to cup holders and frankly to have the cracked missing parts seat replaced. That cup holder is going to suck for an open top beer. Every Tom, Dick, and Mary that walks stumbles by could tip it or drop crap in it. Not to mention as you say I have to actually get out of my seat and grab it. One more year.

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

But Hey, remember, we are no longer row 69... but row 1!

But maybe this isn’t exact. Would be very awkward. I’ve seen other stadium have different seats in the front that have cup holders on the arm rest. Maybe that will be the case.

10 games left there max.

by Fire407
5 years 1 month ago
Practice Squad

That could be the case here. They probably just have a template for the graphics that have the seat holders on the back. I looked on the live cam to see if I could tell. They have the seats in already in section 211, but the picture isn't clear enough to see cup holders. Here's the last row in Club Seats on the virtual venue and they still have the holders on the back with nobody behind them. I'm pretty sure those cup holders won't be there with the finished stadium.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 5.07.38 PM.png

by Buck415
5 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   19  
Undrafted Free Agent

It looks like the renovation and installation of the new seats is moving along nicely.
The concrete for the new aisle and stairs at Tunnel 3 seems almost done while the forming and pouring has started on the north side.
So it looks like we'll really be getting the seats we've just paid for, even if those in the front rows have to keep their fingers crossed that their cup holders are built into their armrests instead of being who knows where. There are worse problems to have.

Buck,
also,
at the beach
Attachments
Tunnel 3 aisle steps poured.jpg
North side forming and pouring started.jpg

• 2 / 7
62 posts Apr 19 2024