62 posts
  • 5 / 7
 by Aaronkv
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   14  
United States of America   22 H
Undrafted Free Agent

SWAdude wrote:If you go onto the Rams website there are not more than a few hundred season tickets available to sale.

Don't know if that is as certain as calling a rep but can't see why not.

Renewals may be down, but on the Rams website it doesn't appear demand is down.

Today is the deadline for everyone to renew. Obviously they couldn't release the tickets from accounts that didn't renew till after today. They'll do upgrades for current members then there should be many more available in a couple weeks after upgrades are done.

by SWAdude
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Aaronkv wrote:Today is the deadline for everyone to renew. Obviously they couldn't release the tickets from accounts that didn't renew till after today. They'll do upgrades for current members then there should be many more available in a couple weeks after upgrades are done.

I missed that the deadline had not passed yet.

That will certainly change things.

Thanks

by SWAdude
4 years 11 months ago
Pro Bowl

I checked the web site this morning and there are many more seats available at this time. Not an enormous amount though.

An unusual amount of single seats on the aisle which likely is due to splitting up the aisles during this years renovations. The best seats often have three seats together that you can purchase all three or a single but not two leaving one seat alone.

I am going to keep an eye if they release more seats as time goes on.

by Elvis
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38456  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

SWAdude wrote:I checked the web site this morning and there are many more seats available at this time. Not an enormous amount though.

An unusual amount of single seats on the aisle which likely is due to splitting up the aisles during this years renovations. The best seats often have three seats together that you can purchase all three or a single but not two leaving one seat alone.

I am going to keep an eye if they release more seats as time goes on.

Stands to reason a fair amount of people won't renew but it also stands to reason there should be pretty good demand for those newly available seats...

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Stands to reason a fair amount of people won't renew but it also stands to reason there should be pretty good demand for those newly available seats...

So only being NFC Champions and losing in the Super Bowl against a dynasty is a good reason to cancel season tickets? Gotcha.

by SWAdude
4 years 11 months ago
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Stands to reason a fair amount of people won't renew but it also stands to reason there should be pretty good demand for those newly available seats...

If we didn't have the season last year I believe many of us, including me, would have bailed since I secured our SSLs in the palace. Maybe then bought a game or two on the secondary markets for games I would want to see.

The Rams have such a sharp upward trajectory right now I think demand will be higher this year than years past.

by Elvis
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38456  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:So only being NFC Champions and losing in the Super Bowl against a dynasty is a good reason to cancel season tickets? Gotcha.

Are you trolling or not paying attention?

You and i just talked about people not renewing because they now have their SSLs...

by SWAdude
4 years 11 months ago
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:So only being NFC Champions and losing in the Super Bowl against a dynasty is a good reason to cancel season tickets? Gotcha.

The Coliseum is not your "ideal" venue to watch a pro football game. In my opinion, I love the nostalgia, but it is a shit hole. They have just put a ton of lip stick on that pig.

My last game this year will give me pause. Some great memories and the chance to relive part of my childhood. Priceless.

But then off to only the nicest stadium in the world. :)

GO RAMS!!!

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I hope these aren’t regular “fans” bailing out. I hope these cancellations are scalpers/brokers that over estimated the market and overbought.

• 5 / 7
62 posts Apr 19 2024