40 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by safer
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I'm thinking Suh will price himself out, and we will want to go younger anyway. This is THE year when we would most likely see a stud D/T or D/E fall all the way to us at 31.
It could be D/E Jaylon Ferguson who led the nation in sacks, or maybe one of the Clemson stud d-linemen. Either way, we should see an unusually gifted dline guy sitting there for us.

by Elvis
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Starting to be some buzz about Tillery (BTW moved this tread to the main forum which is where we'll be talking about the draft until it's over...)

by /zn/
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6764  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

safer wrote:I'm thinking Suh will price himself out, and we will want to go younger anyway. This is THE year when we would most likely see a stud D/T or D/E fall all the way to us at 31.
It could be D/E Jaylon Ferguson who led the nation in sacks, or maybe one of the Clemson stud d-linemen. Either way, we should see an unusually gifted dline guy sitting there for us.

OLB/edge.

They don't need a high-picked DE since they're keeping Brockers (looks like) and it would be rare picking at 31 that there would be a NT/DT available who was so good he nudged out a good OLB/edge.

Yeah they have Fowler but IMO that is not enough.

In a good DL draft there will be NTs there in round 3.

by AvengerRam
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:We gotta go BPA!
Amirite @AvengerRam
@PARAM
@Dick84
@moklerman ???

Hahaha

Absolutely not.

Bisphenol A is horrible for the environment.

by AvengerRam
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

To answer the question that started the thread, I'd say... not necessarily.

I'd still look at EDGE and CB as well.

by 69RamFan
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3176  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

It depends on if we get a chance to resign Saffold…. if we can't resign him, I see the RAMs picking a player that can play both LT/G with their first pick....

If the RAMs do sign Saffold, I can see the RAMs picking a CB with their first pick...
Both Talib and Peters will be UFA next year....

As far as getting a DE/DT/NT in the early rounds....I don't see it....

Brockers can rotate between DE and NT, when rotating with JFM at DE and SJD at NT, who ever is in, Brockers slides to the other position.

So IMO,,, I see either a LT/G or CB as the first pick....

by CanuckRightWinger
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

I say we go Edge Rusher at #31 (providing Les Snead doesn't trade down for his customary seven 6th Round Picks, that is! ;) )

You can never have too many ERs.

It looks like Brockers is staying a Ram, so he should bulkup and go back to NT, which seems his natural position IMHO. Then we still have John Franklin-Myers, Morgan Fox , Westbrooks, Sebastian Joseph from Rutgers, Tanzil Smart from Tulane to stuff up the middle.
....and do not sleep on my man, the former Colorado RAM (albeit from Pueblo) Morgan Fox who had 2.5 sacks in limited playing time in 2017, versus the 2.0 sack total from JFM in 2018 limited playing time. :idea2:

It's ER where we are thin IMHO. That's why Los Ramos shelled out $14M of Stan Kroenke's dinero yesterday! :idea2:
Here's a question: What if Dante Fowler gets hurt during TC?? Are we so confident in 5th Round (160th overall) Pick Obo to be able to take up the ER slack from Fowler, the 3rd player picked overall in 2015?? :? I dunno.

Take the best stud ER that drops to us at #31!!! :!2:
That's the ticket!!! :idea2: :arrow2: :!2:

• 1 / 4
40 posts Apr 25 2024