6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Rams1PlateSince1976
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2079  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Baron to safety?? Sullivan seemed to become the weak link on the Ol. Joyner seems to give 100% all the time, but under-sized and seemed slow and out of place a lot but that could very well have been the Peters factor and was over-priced.

Saffold to me the biggest priority to keep of the Saffold, Suh and Fowler trio. Hope all three of them are Rams for a few more years.

by snackdaddy
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Its going to be an interesting offseason. I would like to see them go after a guy like Quinn. He's still got another year in the tank I think. I agree, draft a guy on day 3 to groom behind him for a year. Or look in house at Countess maybe.

Whatever the case, I think Saffold has to be the top priority. I'd like to see Fowler back but not if the cost is too prohibitive. I think we have a good shot to bring Suh back. He might feel like there is unfinished business.

by Hacksaw
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Dick84 wrote:If you’re gonna spend what you’re paying Barron for a Safety, go get Earl Thomas.

This makes too much sense other than age comparison.

by ramsman34
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I would love to get Thomas. Injury history aside, he is a difference maker at FS, and has to be game planned for - at only 29 years old. He would upgrade the entire secondary. Let Barron go, use that money on in-house FA (some combo of Suh, Fowler) and get Thomas. Put Kiser next to CL and/or get a reasonably priced FA ILB. Draft Edge, Ol, DL, corner, TE - in order of BPA and depending on which FAs we sign, especially our own.

by Hacksaw
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Dick84 wrote:I could argue that if you really want Thomas, the best way to move forward would be to trade or release Peters, use his $$ for Thomas and draft a press CB with your first round pick. Currently looking at no CBs in 20, and this would give you a year to work a rookie in around experienced guys.

With the high number of gaff's by Mr Peters last year (until Talib returned) , a rookie couldn't do much worse. MP is an athlete though.
A rook could learn a lot from AT. Might speed up that curve, but the new kid would have to be a stud.
The 2020 sitch' is worth consideration.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 19 2024