6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by AvengerRam
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Okay... let me start with a bit of a disclaimer.

Its the offseason... my mind may wander into odd places. And... lucky you... you get to consider my strange thoughts. For some, it may be a "hey... that works" while, for others, SMH may be the response.

Anyway...

A NEW HOPE: 2017 Season. Lead by enthusiastic young heroes, the world starts to change for the better.

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: 2018 season. The backlash comes from the established power, leaving our heroes licking their wounds and facing an uncertain future.

RETURN OF THE JEDI (JAREDi?): 2019 season. It all comes full circle as victory is finally achieved?

Too weird?

by rams74
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1471  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:Okay... let me start with a bit of a disclaimer.

Its the offseason... my mind may wander into odd places. And... lucky you... you get to consider my strange thoughts. For some, it may be a "hey... that works" while, for others, SMH may be the response.

Anyway...

A NEW HOPE: 2017 Season. Lead by enthusiastic young heroes, the world starts to change for the better.

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: 2018 season. The backlash comes from the established power, leaving our heroes licking their wounds and facing an uncertain future.

RETURN OF THE JEDI (JAREDi?): 2019 season. It all comes full circle as victory is finally achieved?

Too weird?

JAREDi doesn't work. But I'm always in favor of analogizing Star Wars into odd places. Classic good vs. evil. That works.

Is Sean McVay Yoda?

by Rams1PlateSince1976
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2079  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Martz could be Yoda.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
5 years 2 months ago
Pro Bowl

McVay as Luke Skywalker about to go on the dark side to beat the cheatriots at their own game.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
5 years 2 months ago
Pro Bowl

They beat us in Super Bowl 3 by outright cheating. They used information available publicly in Super Bowl 4.

It reminds me of what the Renegades did to me in 1997. I knew something was wrong after their first win against my team that season. I figured it out after their next win and took corrective measures. We then swept them about 20 games in a row. They still don't know what I did.

by Elvis
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Does this mean Tom Brady is Jard Goff's dad and in the end they team up to take down Belichick?

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 19 2024