• 90 / 96
 by CanuckRightWinger
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1388  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

Per USAToday:
Redskins LT Trent Williams Agent has put out a communique saying:

Irreconcilable differences with Redskins means his client will never play for Washington again...ever.

Redskins not negotiating in good faith as New England met Redskins alleged price for Trent Williams, by offering their 2020 1st Round Pick.....and by turning that NE offer down, Washington braintrust has demonstrated that it is NOT negotiating in good faith for finding a trade partner for Trent Williams 2020 services.

Story went on to opine that this behavior by Redskins only hurts the Redskins, as teams realize that there is no need to up the ante if TW is unavailable to Washington for the season. Washington would be smart to get "something" for Williams while offers are still relatively attractive.

FYI.

ME: Hey Snead.....time to polish-up that silver sales tongue of yours!! :idea2:

by PARAM
2 months ago
 Total posts:   5080  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Per USAToday:
Redskins LT Trent Williams Agent has put out a communique saying:

Irreconcilable differences with Redskins means his client will never play for Washington again...ever.

ME: Hey Snead.....time to polish-up that silver sales tongue of yours!! :idea2:

Maybe before we signed Whitworth but why now? Even before signing Whitworth, did anybody think he was going to be 'that' player after taking 2018 off and missing 13 games the 3 years previous to that? According to that report New England did so there's that. But who knows if that account was 'accurate'? It was put out by his agent. I think the guy might be a head case but playing for Daniel Snyder has that affect.

by CanuckRightWinger
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1388  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

Yeah, Bruce Arians always liked Blaine Gabbert going back to their Zona Cardinal days. Always talking the underachiever QB up...

Gabbert's stats suck.....so it must be a chemistry thang, eh! :idea2:

• 90 / 96
955 posts May 30 2020