1281 posts
  • 39 / 129
 by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:That can cut both ways, though. Shurmur may be the last guy that wants him.

Umm. Yeah I kinda had that backwards eh?
Good point. Although maybe they got along, I guess any is possible though probably doubtful like you said

by Elvis
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38505  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Though with Grob it appears to be a procedural/money move, still guess they're not too worried about anyone else grabbing him:

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Matt Kalil is only 30 years old, born in Corona CA, HS in Anaheim, and a former USC Trojan. Could Snead pull-off a steal here on the Fourth Overall Pick :shock2: (Vikings) in the RGIII Draft of 2012?

Consider that Houston has already paid Matt Kalil a $2.25 Million 2019 Signing Bonus
…..(gotta love that Genius Bill O'Brien eh!!?? :roll2: )

….so maybe Kalil comes for cheap back to his SoCal roots, a la Clay ExTrojan Mathews to try to get his SB Ring?? :?2:

by aeneas1
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Matt Kalil is only 30 years old, born in Corona CA, HS in Anaheim, and a former USC Trojan. Could Snead pull-off a steal here on the Fourth Overall Pick :shock2: (Vikings) in the RGIII Draft of 2012?

Consider that Houston has already paid Matt Kalil a $2.25 Million 2019 Signing Bonus
…..(gotta love that Genius Bill O'Brien eh!!?? :roll2: )

….so maybe Kalil comes for cheap back to his SoCal roots, a la Clay ExTrojan Mathews to try to get his SB Ring?? :?2:

i dunno, kalil has been a pretty big disappointment as a pro, save for his rookie year, and it started long before his knee injury, in fact i wonder just how much he really wants to play... but if the rams got him for nothing, or modest draft capital, why the hell not.

by Neil039
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

Man the Chargers rarely if ever buckle to demands. Bosa probably got the most from them recently. It appears they would rather he sit than help another team. I like it, typically a player first guy.

• 39 / 129
1281 posts Apr 25 2024