1281 posts
  • 2 / 129
 by Elvis
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Denver is like the Rams with Fisher, they think it's the QB but it's the offense/coaching.

Manning was basically his own OC. Without that, until they get the right offensive coaches, isn't gonna matter much who the QB is...

by moklerman
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

I'm intrigued by Flacco to Denver. Flacco has played at a very high level in his career but I don't know why he has taken such a step back since his SB days. I know Baltimore has tried to replace OC's and personnel around him but he is in definite need of a change of scenery. I hope for his sake that Denver is a better fit.

Keenum was a real head-scratcher move last year IMO. He had a great year for the Vikings but I don't see how anyone, much less a HOF ex-QB GM would think that his game was right for the frigid outdoors of Denver. Keenum will be great insurance for someone as a top backup but it seems he needs just the right situation to start.

I sort of assumed Denver's plan was to let Keenum see what he could do but then draft a QBOTF. Or keep working with that project QB they already drafted. But they dumped him and didn't draft anyone of significance. Which made it then look like Keenum really was who they wanted for now and the near future. But now they're giving up on him apparently and all the "genius" Elway was assigned because of the Manning acquisition seems unwarranted considering all the other QB's he's had.

by sloramfan
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

st loser fan.. that was funny...

i may mess(fuck) with you a lot.. but i have to admit, you make this site better...

to hell with st louis... go LA

go rams

slo

by NST4
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   68  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:The Case Kenum era is over...

if they follow through with it.

by dieterbrock
5 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

NST4 wrote:if they follow through with it.

Meaning? That there is any doubt Denver will cut him?

• 2 / 129
1281 posts Apr 16 2024