37 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by BobCarl
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   4306  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

DirtyFacedKid wrote:Pretty sure he most likely either has the measles or is suffering from mesothelioma. ;)
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

perhaps he is just depressed because he didn't save money on his car insurance

by actionjack
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3960  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Go back and look at some of his runs in the SB, NFCC. The TD run on the NFCC - he looked really good. The long run in the SB that was called back on that crap holding call - he looked excellent and that just might have been the single catalyst the O needed to get going. He seemed to lack a level of needed focus early in the NFCC. The offense had 8, 3-n-outs to start the SB; there simply were next to no opportunities to run the ball.

If he has a clean up on his knee, we will all find out about it. If it is not fixable and a chronic inflammation/tendonitis/arthritic condition, then the Rams will have to look at CJ, gauge how they feel about a bigger role for Brown, decide between Kelley/Davis, and look to the draft F/A if they feel they need more of an upgrade than the aforementioned provide.

I am more concerned about the overall team and the effect losing the SB will have on our record next season. Gurley and the RB's are but part of that issue, granted, a large part.

I agree to my eye Gurley has looked good on those runs, looked normal. In the SB I just dont think the offense got enough plays. I do think they were trying not to overwork him in general. We havent saw him get many passes though.

It will be interesting to find out what the issue is, it general it sure seemed like McVay had more confidence in CJ down stretch. But again it was really the NO game in which Gurley was a no show.

by Hacksaw
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This is not Todd Gurleys best on field look...

55dbe6de78d90.image.jpg

gettyimages-599946024-1024x1024.jpg

I'd like to know wtf is going on.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2082  
Pro Bowl

He certainly doesn't look very engaged in the action. Appears to be eating a candy bar. Of course, Faulk ate a few hot dogs during games.

by RedAlice
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Which game is that?

by Rams1PlateSince1976
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2082  
Pro Bowl

The lower photo appears to be outside and Todd does seem interested although hungry. Looks like he is done playing for the game and late season and late in the game. The Arizona game perhaps. I hope the upper picture was pre-season.

by Hacksaw
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

RedAlice wrote:Which game is that?

Not sure but with Mannion having sweaty hair, it's either preseason or week 16 and /or 17 last year.

The opposing team on the field in the back round is wearing powder blue with a white helmet so I'd say it's the SD Chargers.

With us wearing the StL Gold horns I'd narrow it down to.
1.jpg

My point was that he's not wearing pads. He's not in the game. Too much of that lately and without any reasons. :?

• 4 / 4
37 posts Apr 24 2024