111 posts
  • 9 / 12
 by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

It makes sense to me. SF castoff OT Darrell Williams was a placeholder until better talent came along.....IE.
Oklahoma OT/OG Bobby Evans
Wisconsin OT/OG David Edwards
Villanova OT/OG/OC Brandon Hitner…...ding, ding & ding.

then there is OT Matt Kaskey of Dartmouth in the last batch of UDFA's who will roll into Rams TC at 6'7" and 326 lbs.

The odds of Darrell Williams still being on McSnead's roster after all that recent OLine beef they just signed was Slim and None....

….and Slim apparently just left town!! :idea2:

by AvengerRam
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
More
The #Rams asked DB Blake Countess to take a pay cut from his $2M tender and they could not come to terms, source said. They are releasing him. LA drafted two safeties this year, but the door is open to return if he clears waivers.

12:35 PM - 2 May 2019

by AvengerRam
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:McVay making an off season move...

Les Snead was apparently there too.

Given what we've read about other teams with significant rifts between the HC and GM, its nice to see that our pair seems to get along pretty well.

by aeneas1
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Les Snead was apparently there too.

Given what we've read about other teams with significant rifts between the HC and GM, its nice to see that our pair seems to get along pretty well.

i'd rather see them getting along at 3 in the morning, midnight oil burning, elbows deep in playbooks and film, than getting along trackside, clad in pastels, sipping mint juleps!

i kid!

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

I know that's a joke but Sean looks like a dude who hasn't slept in a year. Compare a picture of his on his first day to now. Holy shit.

by aeneas1
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Horny Mcbae wrote:I know that's a joke but Sean looks like a dude who hasn't slept in a year. Compare a picture of his on his first day to now. Holy shit.

you know, i was going to post roughly the same, in one of those derby photos he looks like a mid 40s guy dating an 18-year-old...

• 9 / 12
111 posts Apr 18 2024