487 posts
  • 45 / 49
 by BobCarl
2 weeks 3 days ago
 Total posts:   4325  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

BrooklynRam74 wrote:I would sign RIGHT NOW for Jackson Powers-Johnson as the pick.
the Rams didn't need him ... Good thing he went to a team that desperately needs him

by BrooklynRam74
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   204  
Rookie

BobCarl wrote:the Rams didn't need him ... Good thing he went to a team that desperately needs him

Pretty sure I said this BEFORE Free Agency, and the signing of Jonah Jackson and re-signing of Kevin Dotson.

by PARAM
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   12293  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

BrooklynRam74 wrote:Pretty sure I said this BEFORE Free Agency, and the signing of Jonah Jackson and re-signing of Kevin Dotson.

I was all in on JPJ too but once they solidified the interior OL that went out the window. I moved onto defense or if one of the LTs fell in our lap. :D

by PARAM
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   12293  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Verse and Fiske played on the same defensive line for Florida State. The Rams had plans to bring the synergy between them to LA.

Trendsetters? If these two are successful, I wouldn't be surprised to see teams doing this in the future. With DL or OL.

by Elvis
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   38764  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BrooklynRam74 wrote:Pretty sure I said this BEFORE Free Agency, and the signing of Jonah Jackson and re-signing of Kevin Dotson.

Bob was trying to work the Raiders into the conversation...

by actionjack
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   4039  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

I was watching the draft with two Rayduh fans. When Penix got drafted at 8, their faces collectively turned white. They knew the Minshew era had begun lol

by BobCarl
2 weeks 2 days ago
Superstar

You were 100% correct when you said it ... I was hoping it wasn't true, as I wanted to keep Avila at left guard. His down field blocking and getting out to the flats was exciting to watch. Avila will be great at center, not quite as exciting

by BobCarl
2 weeks 2 days ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Bob was trying to work the Raiders into the conversation...
I do have a unique perspective... Some people work in players from their favorite college team into the conversation... However my initial desire was for the Rams to draft him ... Not the Raiders

by BobCarl
2 weeks 2 days ago
Superstar

actionjack wrote:I was watching the draft with two Rayduh fans. When Penix got drafted at 8, their faces collectively turned white. They knew the Minshew era had begun lol
I wanted J Daniels

by ramman2999
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   572  
Veteran

Simple as this the Rams stole the draft.

The Rams clearly had the best draft out of any team.

Verse shouldve went top 10 and went to Atlanta at 8 i have a top 10 grade on him. Maybe another Von Miller maybe more athletic.

Getting his teammate from Florida State a steal yeah i said it hes the white Aaron Donald. I like his motor reminds me of him. Similar build. Plays like him. Didnt he run a 4-7 at the combine? Those two are gonna be a great tandem. The defensive line is set now with Kolbie Turner one of the best in the league.

The safety from University of Miami is going to be a home run hitter. Great pick captain of defense. I like the defensive unit.

This is a championship squad. We got Earnest Jones

We got a kicker now.

And Blake Coryn great pickup for our offensive line thats huge. All he does is score touchdowns.

And Williams always gets hurt. Great back. A draft grade. I think Verse is the best edge rusher in the draft.

• 45 / 49
487 posts May 16 2024