7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by BrooklynRam74
2 weeks 3 days ago
 Total posts:   203  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

What a great guy. We are incredibly blessed to have him as a young Ram leader. Incredibly blessed to have had Aaron Donald and the culture he cultivated and passed down to Kobie. Check out what The Conductor just did. What an All-Time Mensch this guy is. We will be a force the entirety of the rest of the Decade.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootba ... ms-players

by snackdaddy
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   9689  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Its a credit to the McSnead to seek out guys who fit the locker room culture they want. We No Me. Even with Aaron Donald gone I expect that culture to carry on. Confident but humble. I see guys like Verse oozing with confidence. But not in an arrogant way. Rams future is in good hands.

by actionjack
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   4036  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Its a credit to the McSnead to seek out guys who fit the locker room culture they want. We No Me. Even with Aaron Donald gone I expect that culture to carry on. Confident but humble. I see guys like Verse oozing with confidence. But not in an arrogant way. Rams future is in good hands.

Agreed the Rams "secret sauce" is now drafting very high quality people, who are bright and LOVE football. Kobie is just the best summary of all 3 of those traits. You will always find success with any team when you have bright, self-less, hard working dudes.

by BrooklynRam74
2 weeks 2 days ago
Rookie

I know it's early, and I'm merely speculating. But with Byron Young (2nd yr) Kobie Turner (2nd yr) Braden Fiske (Rookie) and Jared Verse (Rookie) we have the makings of a D-Line that can grow and play together for YEARS (an eternity in today's NFL) Is it too presumptuous to mutter....

Fearsome Foursome 2.0?

by actionjack
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   4036  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

BrooklynRam74 wrote:I know it's early, and I'm merely speculating. But with Byron Young (2nd yr) Kobie Turner (2nd yr) Braden Fiske (Rookie) and Jared Verse (Rookie) we have the makings of a D-Line that can grow and play together for YEARS (an eternity in today's NFL) Is it too presumptuous to mutter....

Fearsome Foursome 2.0?

With what i think will be very good depth. Brown, Tyler Davis, Brennan Jackson and Hoecht.

by BrooklynRam74
2 weeks 2 days ago
Rookie

actionjack wrote:With what i think will be very good depth. Brown, Tyler Davis, Brennan Jackson and Hoecht.

YES! Tyler Davis could be our A 'Shawn Robinson. Brennan Jackson is a great under the radar pick IMO. Dude looks like he can play.

by ramsman34
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   8637  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

actionjack wrote:With what i think will be very good depth. Brown, Tyler Davis, Brennan Jackson and Hoecht.

Was gonna say, don’t for get about Jackson. Total lunchbox extremely hard working guy. There is going to be insane competition for edge/DE. We will lose/put in the OS some quality players. DT will be competitive as well. Whomever sticks on the 53 will have earned it for sure. The D is going to look very different than many of us might realize.

• 1 / 1
7 posts May 15 2024