618 posts
  • 61 / 62
 by ramman2999
7 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I liked it one of my favorite football viewing experiences. I see what everybody in here was talking about.

The games are easy to watch. I can watch all 4 games at once.

I like it because I can DVR anything as much as I want. Direct TV you can only TiVo so much on your disc. I was looking for a option where you can TiVo as much as you want. I wanted a dish where you could TiVo as much as you want. DirectTV never figured that out. Now YouTubeTV I record anything I want and I can watch it.

As NFL package its great. Only bad thing about NFL package. No Fantasy Zone Chanel. So I can’t see my Lindsay Rhodes.

by St. Loser Fan
7 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   10560  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

YouTube TV set on improving Sunday Ticket for its 1.3 million members, won’t pursue NBA deals

https://9to5google.com/2023/10/13/youtu ... et-no-nba/

According to a new report by research firm Antenna, YouTube TV Sunday Ticket has brought in over 1.3 million subscribers since it debuted this year (via Bloomberg). This report also suggests that DirecTV only reached 1.2 million while it was the elected provider of the special package.

by actionjack
7 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   4039  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramman2999 wrote:I liked it one of my favorite football viewing experiences. I see what everybody in here was talking about.

The games are easy to watch. I can watch all 4 games at once.

I like it because I can DVR anything as much as I want. Direct TV you can only TiVo so much on your disc. I was looking for a option where you can TiVo as much as you want. I wanted a dish where you could TiVo as much as you want. DirectTV never figured that out. Now YouTubeTV I record anything I want and I can watch it.

As NFL package its great. Only bad thing about NFL package. No Fantasy Zone Chanel. So I can’t see my Lindsay Rhodes.

I agree there were limits to the DTV DVR, but ffwd, rewind is still terrible with streaming and if the Rams happen to be on locally, you can't ffwd through ad's. With DTV, I often didnt start watching a Ram game until it had been on for 30-45min, since I would FFWD through ads and get to live late in the second half. The multiview is nice, but I wish you could create your own, maybe next year. I got one more year of the student discount.

by St. Loser Fan
7 months 4 days ago
 Total posts:   10560  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Can TNF overtake MNF in the ratings?

How much of that was last night’s Taylor Swift game?

And that Bears/Commanders game might have been one of the biggest turds of the decade.

by Elvis
6 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38769  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I found this whole podcast to be really interesting. Yeah it's from DTVs perspective but found Thun to be pretty straight forward and matter of fact about what's going on with sports and TV...

by actionjack
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   4039  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Looking like Christmas Day games will be on Netflix:

NFL is really peace mealing these games, I dont think a great idea. I mean we are gonna need a road map to figure which games are where for a given week.

• 61 / 62
618 posts May 18 2024