4 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Zen_Ronin
4 weeks 4 hours ago
 Total posts:   2051  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Basically the title. It was a dream of mine to watch AD play live. But after having my last 4 attempts to get to a Rams game derailed by "life", it now seems that's never going to happen. A cool second best would be to be in the seats when they retire his #99.

Any idea how much notice the Rams org. would give us on an event like that? I'm hoping for as much notice as possible so I can hopefully get to planning (not to mention knowing what game tickets to buy, flights, hotel, etc).

Thoughts? Advice?

by ramsman34
4 weeks 1 hour ago
 Total posts:   8637  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I think they might delay that based on any potential he returns this season for a playoff run. Once that is determined one way or another, we will have a better idea.

by Elvis
3 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   38769  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Well i've never seen a Rams jersey retired or statue dedicated so i don't know anything about that. But i have seen Isaac Bruce and Dick Vermeil have their HOF busts unveiled at halftime of Rams games at Sofi, so you can pencil that one in for 5 years from now. (Rams lost both of those games BTW.)

Demoff once said a Rams museum at Sofi wasn't likely because the shared the stadium. I wonder if that's still true and if it will apply to statues too?

With them building their complex in Woodland Hills, i think that might become a shrine to Rams history with a museum, statues etc. but not really sure...

by Dare
3 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   101  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I could easily see a Ram Hall of Fame in Woodland Hills. In fact I've always thought it would happen since they announced the creation of the facility. It would be the natural place for it. It wouldn't surprise me to see a few statues as well as the naming of the complex and practice fields. There are far too many Ram greats for it not to happen.

A Hall of Fame and associated store would be a natural tourist attraction solidifying the Ram brand in LA.

• 1 / 1
4 posts May 18 2024