56 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by Elvis
2 weeks 1 day ago
 Total posts:   38609  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

snackdaddy wrote:I remember the frustration. The cushions by the DB's allowing easy pitch and catch plays. But by the end of 60 minutes, when it was all said and done, the opposing team didn't score as many points as you would think by watching the game.

Yep. NFL defenses are more and more about not giving up big plays, lotta zone. And by all accounts McVay buys into this so i think there's a good chance we're going to continue to see it from the Rams...

by PARAM
2 weeks 4 hours ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Yep. NFL defenses are more and more about not giving up big plays, lotta zone. And by all accounts McVay buys into this so i think there's a good chance we're going to continue to see it from the Rams...

Yeah, 22-12 with Morris' defensive scheme (including a Lombardi and a 'surprise visit' to the postseason), in seasons when the offense wasn't totally devastated by injury. Not too shabby.

by BrooklynRam74
1 week 5 days ago
 Total posts:   178  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Elvis wrote:Image

No gradient on these numbers. A sign of possible uniform redesign in '25?

(Please, please, oh mighty lord, PLEASE!!!!)

by BobCarl
1 week 5 days ago
 Total posts:   4312  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Yep. NFL defenses are more and more about not giving up big plays, lotta zone. And by all accounts McVay buys into this so i think there's a good chance we're going to continue to see it from the Rams...

Metrics exist. Nevertheless, gotta love the cover-zero ... both ways.

• 6 / 6
56 posts Apr 29 2024