14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by PARAM
2 weeks 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Ha. Jimmy G. + Aiyuk, kind of makes me ill.

But i could do it if it came to that.

Still Aiyuk wants to get paid, seems unlikely the Rams would be the team to pay him but never say never...

True but also highly unlikely the niners would trade him to the Rams. That would be like the Dodgers trading Mookie Betts to the Giants. #Notgonnahappen.

But still, has Aiyuk tweeted "that's not the case"? or just his agent?

by snackdaddy
2 weeks 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   9672  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

He didn't ask for a trade but I'm pretty sure at least a couple teams have called them about it. And they would have to at least listen if they want to do their due diligence.

by actionjack
2 weeks 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   3986  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Aiyuk is just playing the Deebo game, scrub social of niners check, whine check.....signs with niners for lots of money the end.

by Lancer
1 week 6 days ago
 Total posts:   176  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Worry less about this, it’s only at most an error— you don’t post a constant stream of news along this line, so not a concern!

It still has relevancy even as a rumor.

The original tweet was focused on wanting to be first, and chose to run citing only their one source plus some commentary from others.

Not enough to say, “has officially requested” imho like they did.

This happens frequently with news, when the rush to get the story out takes primacy over confirming what has happened; it’s often why updates on a news story are done throughout the day (the headline and subheading can look very different for a story that was released in the morning, later on) along with corrections being issued.

• 2 / 2
14 posts Apr 29 2024