17 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by rams74
3 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   1479  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Definitely too young. Rest in peace, Jack. You're missed.

by ramsman34
3 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   8581  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

The irony for me is that I was thinking about death and googled avg male life span literally as that post alert came to me.

In the US, men live on average to about 73. I don't know where you guys are on the scale but that is rather sobering.

I have a different philosophy on aging. Age is your chronological count of laps around the sun. Aging, is the battle between development and deterioration - physical, mental, emotional. That is an average much harder to define. He looks old for 43, I can’t believe you are 60?? Examples of this.

I turn 60 in June. Those here who have met me would likely say they’d never guess I was “that old”. And that is Bc I am not. Not based on statistical age average, but Bc of how I actually am developmentally and deterioration wise.

I am sure this is true for many of us here. That said, we are only “here” for the briefest of moments on the continuum of what we cal “time”

Live well, love honestly and with kindness, try to give more than you take, and be where your feet are.

God bless Jack P and his family and all of you and yours, my fellow Rams family.

🙏

by 69superbowl1
3 weeks 1 hour ago
 Total posts:   29  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Jack was always entertaining on this and other locations, and a great Ram fan. If you are a Ram fan you are my friend. Rest in Peace Ram brother.

by Flash
2 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   1206  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:The irony for me is that I was thinking about death and googled avg male life span literally as that post alert came to me.

In the US, men live on average to about 73. I don't know where you guys are on the scale but that is rather sobering.

I have a different philosophy on aging. Age is your chronological count of laps around the sun. Aging, is the battle between development and deterioration - physical, mental, emotional. That is an average much harder to define. He looks old for 43, I can’t believe you are 60?? Examples of this.
I turn 60 in June. Those here who have met me would likely say they’d never guess I was “that old”. And that is Bc I am not. Not based on statistical age average, but Bc of how I actually am developmentally and deterioration wise.

I am sure this is true for many of us here. That said, we are only “here” for the briefest of moments on the continuum of what we cal “time”

Live well, love honestly and with kindness, try to give more than you take, and be where your feet are.

God bless Jack P and his family and all of you and yours, my fellow Rams family.

🙏

Well said 34. RIP Jack you will be missed.

by RAMMAN76
2 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   565  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Jack!

by snackdaddy
2 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   9672  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:The irony for me is that I was thinking about death and googled avg male life span literally as that post alert came to me.

🙏

If my life was a football game I'd be in the 4th quarter. I just don't know if its early in the 4th or at the two minute warning.

by BobCarl
6 days 19 hours ago
 Total posts:   4312  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Now I know why he didn't post one... (mods please delete if this has already been posted)

Jack Miller Obituary

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/na ... d=54544658

Obituary published on Legacy.com by Kuhn Funeral Home - West Reading on Mar. 5, 2024.
Jack P. Miller, 57, passed away on March 1, 2024, at Spruce Manor Nursing and Rehab Center.

Born in Reading, he was the son of the late Daniel and Restein (Jarvis) Miller. Jack graduated from Reading High School. He received a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from Kutztown University in 2008.

Jack was a known sports enthusiast, and could strike up a conversation with anyone, especially when it came to basketball. He was an avid Los Angeles Rams fan. He appeared on Berks County Television Show: Just Say Sports on many occasions.

In his free time, Jack loved to help coach the Reading Blacktop Basketball League. His favorite activities were anything that included his family and his cat. Jack was a wonderful son, brother and friend, and will be sincerely missed by all.

Those left to treasure his memory are his sister, Danielle Monahan, wife of Eric; his brother, William (Bill) Miller; Nieces: Riley, Jessica and Stephanie; his nephews: Tyler, Justin, Timmy, and Trey; and his furbaby, Shuri.

Services will be held privately at the request of the family. To honor Jack's memory and love of basketball, memorial donations may be made to the Reading Black Top Basketball League at PO BOX 14192, Reading PA 19612.

Kuhn Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. is honored to serve Jack's family. Condolences may be expressed at kuhnfuneralhomes.com.

• 2 / 2
17 posts Apr 29 2024