15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by PARAM
3 weeks 3 days ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

So Burns is on the FT and they paid their DT 98 mil? That's gotta piss off Burns! Oh well, if we make a few draft day trades and accumulate some 2025 picks, when Carolina is 1-8, we can get Burns before the deadline......if we don't get a good one in the draft!

by AltiTude Ram
3 weeks 3 days ago
 Total posts:   2180  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:So Burns is on the FT and they paid their DT 98 mil? That's gotta piss off Burns! Oh well, if we make a few draft day trades and accumulate some 2025 picks, when Carolina is 1-8, we can get Burns before the deadline......if we don't get a good one in the draft!

Burns did get tagged and then traded to the Giants. I don't think he will be available at the deadline.

by PARAM
3 weeks 3 days ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

AltiTude Ram wrote:Burns did get tagged and then traded to the Giants. I don't think he will be available at the deadline.

Doh!!! :oops2:

by /zn/
3 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   6773  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:I think Beane said that stuff last offseason assuming the Rams were in a full rebuild. Little did he know the Rams are better than he is at evaluating talent after the first round. Now the Rams are poised to reload and chase another ring the next couple years.

Or more like, the Rams knew that with Donald and Stafford and several pieces of their OL already on the team, they could not possibly be in a "full rebuild."

It was a shake-up or an adjusment, or whatever. But not a rebuild.

• 2 / 2
15 posts Apr 29 2024