101 posts
  • 2 / 11
 by Elvis
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38457  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I was nervous about letting down against the Giants and we started like that was gonna be the case. It's almost like we thought the game started at 11 am PT but obviously not a let down game when it was all said and done.

Detroit has had their share of garbage time back door covers so not sure i would wanna give up all of those points but my caution was wrong last week so let's hope that continues...

by Hacksaw
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Rams 47
Kittens. 9

by Elvis
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38457  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:lions defense -

3 qbs blew them up, 3 qbs were held in check - rubber match this sunday.

02.png

This bodes well:

by aeneas1
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:This bodes well

facing the road lions, what wouldn't bode well? :shock2:

by Hacksaw
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

The way this feels, its almost Romanesque in reverse, we're throwing the Lions in to the pit with the Rams.
DISCLAIMER: 2 too many margaritas watching the Dodgers take it on the chin tonight.
🍻

by LoyalRam
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   248  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

It feels more and more like a beatdown of the Goffs. Not only did the Rams trade him to the NFL's version of hell, but the Rams might beat them so badly that he is no longer the starter. There's a YouTube video out there from a Lions' fan that demands that we owe Detroit an additional #1 pick for how horrific Jared Goff is..... Ouch!

by actionjack
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I was nervous about letting down against the Giants and we started like that was gonna be the case. It's almost like we thought the game started at 11 am PT but obviously not a let down game when it was all said and done.

Detroit has had their share of garbage time back door covers so not sure i would wanna give up all of those points but my caution was wrong last week so let's hope that continues...

I was nervous as well if the let possibility and traveling, but the defense really found itself and the offense took advantage.

I obviously like our chances on Sunday, but we need to play well early and not give them hope. Hopefully both the offense and defense (and special teams) start fast. Also hopefully Goff doesnt get into one of those rhythms.

Rams 38- Lions17

by PARAM
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

If the Rams just play their game, this could be our first shutout since week 2 of 2018 (Rams 34 Arizona 0). But I'm feeling a 41-0 win.

• 2 / 11
101 posts Apr 19 2024