2 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by BobCarl
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   4295  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Pregame (from a couple different sources)
Broncos by 33. **** the Raiders.
Broncos by 3 years! **** the raiders.
After The Broncos kick Raiders' butts, this is what will best describe their reaction JUST "WHINE" BABY!

The Raiders had all their coaching drama this week but their sideline looks composed and prepared. Fangio on other hand...

2nd Quarter
[Denver’s best player is the altitude

[Crosby sack]
This OL giving Teddy no time. Like they shouldn't be getting any PS5s for christmas.
Coaching staff losing to an interim coach is just the icing on the cake.
Raiders don't have a head coach. Can we give them Fangio if we throw in Shurmur to boot?
But we have to make em take Elway too.

[Cole punt]
Is the Raiders punter trying to get a yardage record or something? Has a punt of 66 and now 71 yards.

[Raiders Drive].
Raiders team in all 3 phases better than the Broncs. 4 phases if you count coaching.
Getting outcoached by a dude that needed to be shown how to put a headset on.

We probably would have done better against Gruden.
Someone please find some emails on fangio quick!
Fangio is the Joe Biden of the NFL, put him in a home for gods sake.

Carr’s incompletions are more accurate and exciting then Bridgewater’s completions

Have the Raiders missed a deep shot today?

give fangio the white flag to wave

by Rams the Legends live on
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

Yeah so agree the altitude is the best weapon. I am at the foot of Cheyenne mountain myself so my altitude is 7k. Over the years have had folks visit me and they say things like ah the altitude can't be that bad looking forward to going hiking. Then they get here and all they wanna do is sleep as their body wants to shut down and produce more red blood cells so they can breathe the thinner air.

So yeah personally I think Denver has no excuse unless they just really suck to at least win 8 games a year at home.

• 1 / 1
2 posts Apr 15 2024