60 posts
  • 3 / 6
 by Hacksaw
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Levi doesn't quite resemble Kurt as much as I thought. Doesn't have the same throwing motion either. Of course he's not a HOF QB or even a player so...
Still great story and great seeing the Ferragamo's.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Interesting to see the non CGI'd shots and the finished ones.

The mid field sideline tunnel at the Edward Jones Dump that doesn't exist in real life is going to bug my OCD bad./jk

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

The actor that plays Trent Green played football at Ohio State.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6497231/?re ... _fc_cl_t16

I don't see a listing for anyone playing Bernie Miklasz. I thought maybe they'd have him as the villian that runs Kurt out of St. Louis.

I also don't see a listing for someone playing Georgia. They could have just gotten Ann-Margaret back to repeat her "Any Given Sunday" space cadet part.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

so cool!

by TomSlick
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Golly, that's pretty neat. I hope it works out well for this...what's his name...Mr. Warner. I'll have to watch the movie to see how it turns out.

Seriously, my Spidey senses were tingling just seeing those old uniforms, the dramatic music, the coaches talking to Warner...man, 1999 was just what the doctor ordered after all the misery Georgia brought on this franchise.

• 3 / 6
60 posts Apr 15 2024