33 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by rams74
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

faulkrram wrote:I'll be the one to say it. We lose yesterday's game with Goff. Stafford just methodically took the team right down the field when the momentum had completely shifted. That's usually when Goff would make a bad read and either fumble or INT... Ramsey was speaking about how he loved Stafford's look of confidence, you could see it his eyes. The best the offense had looked all day was when it "HAD TO" produce some points. With seeing that, it bodes well for this team this year. Something we haven't had since Kurt and Vermeil days........

I'm sure glad we already have a scapegoat for anything bad that happens this season. We didn't even lose yesterday. But it's Goff's fault. Sheesh.

by Haden
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2132  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

rams74 wrote:I'm sure glad we already have a scapegoat for anything bad that happens this season. We didn't even lose yesterday. But it's Goff's fault. Sheesh.

Goff also caused COVID, BTW

by Hacksaw
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

rams74 wrote:I'm sure glad we already have a scapegoat for anything bad that happens this season. We didn't even lose yesterday. But it's Goff's fault. Sheesh.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant 74. He was just drawing a comparison to an obvious issue the Rams had been experiencing the last couple years.
I was always pulling for JG but it became obvious that there were cracks in his armor. Cracks that don't exist in Stafford's.
Still a fan of Goff but more than pleased to have a QB who possesses the attributes Goff was lacking. jmo

by faulkrram
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   269  
United States of America   Vermeil Country
Rookie

74..........Did you get a chance to watch the Lions Packers game? Goff looking like he always did...Looks great for a couple quarters, then bad throws, fumbles, missed throws....The Rams made the right move to move on...

by rams74
2 years 6 months ago
Pro Bowl

faulkrram wrote:74..........Did you get a chance to watch the Lions Packers game? Goff looking like he always did...Looks great for a couple quarters, then bad throws, fumbles, missed throws....The Rams made the right move to move on...

Here's my point. Goff is the Lions' problem now, for better or worse. The Rams may have made the right move to move on, but then they moved on.

Which is more than I can say for some people around here.

by AvengerRam
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

rams74 wrote:Here's my point. Goff is the Lions' problem now, for better or worse. The Rams may have made the right move to move on, but then they moved on.

So what do you think about those new uniforms that were introduced over a year ago? 8-)

by rams74
2 years 6 months ago
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:So what do you think about those new uniforms that were introduced over a year ago? 8-)

I'm fine with the new uniforms. I wear my royal #10 Kupp jersey on game days. Looking to get a white alternate Stafford when they're available again in the vapor jersey. Go Rams.

by PARAM
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Goff looks good, then doesn't look so good. Which has been his problem the last two years. I'm over the Goff issue but I will say this...........what he does or doesn't do going forward has absolutely nothing to do with the Rams.....except on October 24th (and on that day, I hope he has the worst game he's had since 2016). He doesn't need to fumble or throw picks to confirm McVay made a good decision by trading him to Detroit. He doesn't need to have an excellent first half followed by a second half that buries his team. There is nothing he can do to confirm the decision McVay made was the correct one. Matthew Stafford took care of ALL that the last two weeks. He had an "off game" against Indy and still had a QB rating of 101.8, while leading the offense down the field to regain the lead twice, insuring a win and a 2-0 record! I wish Goff well and hope he can overcome his shortcomings to enjoy a long career. Because he was a Ram and because he helped right this franchise. But either way, it doesn't really matter much to me. Stafford is the Rams QB and it's on him to lead us where ever we are going.

*On the new uniforms.....I like them. Have since they were introduced. And like I said back then.....'when we're beating the crap out of the rest of the NFL, those new uniforms will look even better'. There's always the opportunity to bring back the past with throwbacks.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

rams74 wrote:Here's my point. Goff is the Lions' problem now, for better or worse. The Rams may have made the right move to move on, but then they moved on.

lol dude

by ramsman34
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8514  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

It’s only natural to follow a former Rams “star” and make comparisons. I did it with TG3. I don’t think he’s even on a team now. And, there really isn’t a comparison between Goff and Stafford. Stafford is CLEARLY the superior QB to these eyes. I have zero sense of “oh shit” or “just don’t turn it over” with Stafford at the helm.

And, he should only get better as he gets more automatic in this offense.

• 3 / 4
33 posts Apr 15 2024