7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

If you're an SSL owner, you probably got your email offering a presale opportunity for SB ticket packages. They start at $7K and include a party (at a minimum, they say). I've never purchased SB tickets before, and I know SoFi will be in high demand, but is this a decent price? If so, I might invest just to resale.

Here's the text of the email:

Starting NOW, Rams Season Ticket Members have access to a presale to purchase official Super Bowl LVI ticket packages from On Location, the official hospitality partner of the NFL.

Use code “RAMS” to access your presale. Packages include, at a minimum, a ticket to Super Bowl LVI and a pregame party inside the ticketed perimeter. Package prices will vary, with the lowest price just over $7,000 per ticket package. Your presale ends on June 21. Click “Learn More” below to see available packages.

by Haden
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2132  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

I bet you could triple your investment in the resale market

by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 10 months ago
Veteran

Ya think? How much are nosebleed SB tix usually?

by ziggy
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   595  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Buy a car, or go to Sofi SB? If I could buy a car outright in cash, do you think I’m the type to sit in the nosebleeds?

Doesn’t past the sniff test. Maybe recover your investment, maybe (really maybe) triple your investment if the right teams play in the SB.

by Elvis
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

DirtyFacedKid wrote:If you're an SSL owner, you probably got your email offering a presale opportunity for SB ticket packages. They start at $7K and include a party (at a minimum, they say). I've never purchased SB tickets before, and I know SoFi will be in high demand, but is this a decent price? If so, I might invest just to resale.

Here's the text of the email:

Got the email too. That's a lot of money to to sit on for 7 months for an unknown payoff but i got to admit i'm a little intrigued.

And what if it's the Rams?

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Got the email too. That's a lot of money to to sit on for 7 months for an unknown payoff but i got to admit i'm a little intrigued.

And what if it's the Rams?

It's a big roll of the dice. If it's Rams v Patriots in the Super Bowl it will be a huge payday. But needless to say if it's Saints v Titans (or any other small market east of the Mississippi) then there won't be much play.

by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 10 months ago
Veteran

I spoke with a $$$-laden friend who went to ATL 3 years ago for the Rams/Pats SB and he said he paid $3K face-value for the 5 yard line, 25 rows up. Great seats. 7$K for the nosebleeds here doesn't sound like even a remotely enticing deal to me now, outside of having first dibs.

I'm gonna pass.

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 16 2024