41 posts
  • 2 / 5
 by ziggy
5 days ago
 Total posts:   201  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

I may have 2 extra tickets. Bonus, they are pretty dang good seats (need to be vaccinated.)
Let me know in PM.

by cewalsh
5 days ago
 Total posts:   1  
Undrafted Free Agent

Would love to go with my Dad if they are still available!

by ziggy
5 days ago
Rookie

by Elvis
4 days ago
 Total posts:   29760  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BTW, one thing to take note of for those of us going: What's the sun like? Any bad sections sun-wise? I'm guessing there won't be but curious to see...

by ziggy
4 days ago
Rookie

Love SOFI. So much fun.

One scrimmage had ‘Staff thread a needle to a leaping Tutu between 3 defenders. Was a nice series. Dunno if that was no 9 or a skill move by 15, probably a little if both.

And trust me the defenders were fighting for an INT too, so it wasn’t just a gimme.

by Elvis
4 days ago
 Total posts:   29760  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

That was the play of the day.

I don't think i've ever seen a mini-camp practice before, certainly way less intense than training camp. A lot of DNP's: Woods, Kupp, Higbee, Whitworth, Donald. Mundt sure got a lot of action, along with Harris, didn't see a lot of Hopkins but i was up pretty high and i need to get my uni numbers down.

It was fun to see Stafford out there. Not that you can really say but he looked sharp to me, threw a lot of balls to Djax...

by ziggy
4 days ago
Rookie

Yea no real scrimmage plays for Woods and Kupp. But Kupp can zip the ball around when he wants to and was playing catch with Woods and others throughout the minicamp.

• 2 / 5
41 posts Jun 15 2021