13 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Brenna W
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Hello all,

My name is Brenna White and I am a freelance journalist looking for someone who would be willing to do an interview with me sometime this week. I am working on a project about fans going to games at SoFi Stadium this season. Granted, this is months from now, but I still think it is important to talk about.

The interview will be over a phone call and would not take longer than 15 minutes. If anyone has plans on attending a game this year and would like to be interviewed, please let me know.

You can email me at: brennawhite242@gmail.com or I will check here later to see if anyone is interested. I only need one person.

Thank you!

by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Hi Brenna - What's the media outlet you're writing for?

by Hacksaw
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

With supportive info from you I'll consider chiming in.

by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Brenna emailed me before posting here. Obviously i can't really vouch for her or not but my take is she's probably on the up and up...

by snackdaddy
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I'm not a season ticket holder. But I'd be interested in reading the interview. Will she post it here when its complete?

by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

I found her website, LinkedIN, etc. I'm not gonna post her personal info in a public forum out of privacy respects, but here's an interview she did with 49ers Senior reporter, Keiana Martin

by Brenna W
2 years 11 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

I am actually doing a radio edit for one of my classes. I am also still in school at the moment and my topic of choice was fans coming to the new Stadium.

by Brenna W
2 years 11 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

Okay! Well, this will be for a radio edit for one of my courses. I am currently still in school as well (senior year of college) and I just want to hear thoughts from actual Rams fans on their opinion on stadiums opening up and going to games here in California later on when the NFL season starts. If you have any other questions, just let me know!

by ramsman34
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

• 1 / 2
13 posts Apr 16 2024