8 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by CanuckRightWinger
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1878  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

Chase Reynolds the Montana RB who Jeff Fisher's son played with in Missoula ended up as our Special Teams Captain in the Fisher Era.....and did a helluva job IMHO.

Could Jake Funk, the Maryland RB, who had multiple ACL tears and missed two years of playing...
could this persistent and tough hard-nosed RB end up in the Chase Reynolds role today for McVay's Special Teams?
The film on this Funk kid shows a fearless slashing running style as well with an 8.6 YPC average :o ......so maybe he contributes running the hogbladder from scrimmage too?

Memo to Xavier Jones: YIKES!

by actionjack
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1667  
United States of America   Sactown
Pro Bowl

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Chase Reynolds the Montana RB who Jeff Fisher's son played with in Missoula ended up as our Special Teams Captain in the Fisher Era.....and did a helluva job IMHO.

Could Jake Funk, the Maryland RB, who had multiple ACL tears and missed two years of playing...
could this persistent and tough hard-nosed RB end up in the Chase Reynolds role today for McVay's Special Teams?
The film on this Funk kid shows a fearless slashing running style as well with an 8.6 YPC average :o ......so maybe he contributes running the hogbladder from scrimmage too?

Yep i would not be surprised if he gets some carries this year, but most likely he get a chance to return kicks. Love his size, he can bring the wood on special teams.

by safer
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1011  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Don't know much about Xavier except that Aaron Donald said he really likes his talent. I'd like to see a lot more of him this pre-season. Aaron doesn't throw around adjectives like that very often.

by Haden
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1595  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
Pro Bowl

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Chase Reynolds the Montana RB who Jeff Fisher's son played with in Missoula ended up as our Special Teams Captain in the Fisher Era.....and did a helluva job IMHO.

Maybe what they really want is a supplement to Todd Gurley who had the same kind of knee issues??????

by AvengerRam
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6526  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida

I don't know what kind of player he is, but Jake Funk is a cool name.

by PARAM
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7147  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:I don't know what kind of player he is, but Jake Funk is a cool name.

I can already hear opposing LBers singing that old Brothers Johnson song!!

• 1 / 1
8 posts May 17 2021